5W

  • Thread starter Thread starter Archive-8
  • Start date Start date
Update to my previous post of 6 months ago.

There have been a few changes to the frequency line up, I managed to get a lock on 4 out of the 6 "non feed" transponders but did not carry out any feed/scalar pair adjustments. Oddly, I was able to lock 4122 L (SR1750) six month ago at just over 11 dB. When I carried out the current scan I could not get a lock on it, perhaps it is not a 24/7 broadcast?

The latest table from me is attached below.

.
5.0W_20190926_C-Band.webp
 
... Just to put your mind at rest MB , at this moment in time Sunday 29th @ 1.33 pm with rain pouring down there's nowt showing at that frequency with me (4122 L) . The slight raise from the noise floor just to the right of marker is the strong signal from 4110 RHC creeping through which is at 15.5dB at the moment - i'll check that bit of X-pol when it stops raining and the feed covers etc are free from water
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
5 ° West - 4122 LHC. -  reduced...webp
 
Last edited:
What will happen to C Band at 5West when the satellite is operational? Transfer to 8West?
 
Back
Top