Update to my previous post of 6 months ago.
There have been a few changes to the frequency line up, I managed to get a lock on 4 out of the 6 "non feed" transponders but did not carry out any feed/scalar pair adjustments. Oddly, I was able to lock 4122 L (SR1750) six month ago at just over 11 dB. When I carried out the current scan I could not get a lock on it, perhaps it is not a 24/7 broadcast?
The latest table from me is attached below.
.

There have been a few changes to the frequency line up, I managed to get a lock on 4 out of the 6 "non feed" transponders but did not carry out any feed/scalar pair adjustments. Oddly, I was able to lock 4122 L (SR1750) six month ago at just over 11 dB. When I carried out the current scan I could not get a lock on it, perhaps it is not a 24/7 broadcast?
The latest table from me is attached below.
.

