60e Intelsat 904

Hi locking 4 transponders here, spot 1 wide beam, some are locking easier than others, no sign of 11567 V 10000 I will keep checking back from time to time.
DSCN9882.webp DSCN9883.webp DSCN9884.webp DSCN9885.webp
 
Well done. That's a tough satellite. Sadly, will not be visible to my 1.8m dish.
 
I had a look on Thurdaqy after seeing this and got Kuban TV too - usual weak signal but there. I tried a re-scan to see if anything else came up. Oddly enough Kuban TV didn't scan in despite being active but my new receiver Icecrypt S3200CCIHD was showing signals but no channels for 11555 H 3000 Otaku (Kazakhstan) and 11622 V 8527 TRBNA (Armenia).

Perhaps these will lock one day...
 
I managed a lock on the TRBNA channels yesterday - signal too weak for a picture and they're encrypted anyway. No Kuban TV though.
 
Hi Keith, is that on your Penta 85? Certainly shows a difference in signal strength between north and south.
 
Yes it was, I'm off the lower edge of footprint according to flysat so I'm always happy to get anything off this one.
 
what happened to the package on 11622 V 8527 ??
 
Looks like the SID's have gone, when scanning the transponder, no service is found!
But the 8 TV programs are still there and can be watched, using backup settings when all was still normal.
 
a source
Հանրապետական հեռարձակման թվային ցանցում առաջացած տեխնիկական խնդիրների պատճառով սույն թվականի հունիսի 7-ին հեռարձակումը եղել է եթերի խաթարումներով: Ներկայումս տարվում են տեխնիկական աշխատանքներ խնդիրների կարգավորման ուղղությամբ: Հայցում ենք Ձեր ներողամտությունը պատճառած անհանգստությունների համար:

Due to technical problems caused by the digital network broadcasting on June 7 this year , the broadcast was broadcast calamities . Currently undergoing maintenance issues of the conflict. We apologize for the inconveniences caused.
 
Armenian Public TV.webp
Armenian Public TV

RTR Planeta , Armenian Public & Armenia TV, on air again .
 
Last edited:
TRBNA Package (11622 Ver 8527 3/4 s2)
Reception with 2.1m

mF6FNiI.jpg
 
Back
Top