7°E Eutelsat 7

J

Jamie A

@John I see the signal but it's only 7.6dB here, can't lock it......

John

John

Enthusiast.
My Satellite Setup
Elite 2.2 PF - CM1.8 - CM1.2 - Gibertini 1.25.
Ku - Ka -C & Ext C.
PC cards-TM5402 receivers.
Promax FSM.
My Location
North Nottinghamshire.
Llew

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Missed that one. Potchefstroom a city in S.Africa. None the wiser, could be a sport link, one of several that pop up on 7E or 4E (or used to) on Saturday afternoon. Thanks anyway.

John

John

Enthusiast.
My Satellite Setup
Elite 2.2 PF - CM1.8 - CM1.2 - Gibertini 1.25.
Ku - Ka -C & Ext C.
PC cards-TM5402 receivers.
Promax FSM.
My Location
North Nottinghamshire.
Missed that one. Potchefstroom a city in S.Africa. None the wiser, could be a sport link, one of several that pop up on 7E or 4E (or used to) on Saturday afternoon. Thanks anyway.

... Strangely i checked out 16 / 7 & 4.9° E this morning Llew thinking that iv'e not seen anything on 4.9 for ages -

J

Jamie A

Nice one Jamie ....
It's about time you show us your Ka antenna set-up with a few pics matey lol.
Will do when I get a chance John mate

Cheers Llew. Uplink was by telemedia.co.za according to the provider tag so that makes sense

Been checking 5E, 7E, 16E and 23.5E regularly but there's very few feeds in Band-D now compared to a few years ago...

Trespasser6564

Trespasser6564

My Satellite Setup
Laminas AS-1500 +Jaeger SMR 1224 85E - 47W
My Location
Poland
Feed encrypted in BISS.....

21547 H 7200 3/4 DVB-S2/8PSK "Potchefstroom U19"

View attachment 128490
Hi Jamie A :) Was just wondering If you have recorded in Feed Queen & Adam Lambert Rock Big Ben Live? That was on December 31 2014. If you got that would be awesome If you could send me link to the video in the pm I Would love to watch this ;p