7020 FTP to which directory for Hydra ??

network75

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Yet again, been away for a while but back to satellite! Gone & bought myself a dreambox and wow, a lot to learn. I've spent a couple of days now & I am am able to ftp into the box using my browser. I want to upload hydra 1.09 and have followed some great threads back as far as June. What I cant seem to find is WHICH directory I upload it too??

Sorry for a basic question but theres only so much looking one can do !!

Thanks in anticipation.Steve.

un4gvn

Learning everyday........
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB500S (Alps tuner)- VBox II-2m Cheapo prime focus-heavy duty 24" actuator-Universal Quad invacom LNB-SkyStar2-Linksys router-2 PC's and some other stuff I'm hiding from the Mrs.........
My Location
CY
Hey network75...

I want to upload hydra 1.09

You mean you want to use the hydra as your image???
I don't know for sure that you can upload it, maybe someone else will pitch in on the subject. But as far as images go for the 7020, you can either install them via your browser or via dreamflash using nullcable.
For multibooting, you can use flashwizardpro to install your images on a USB stick or on your harddrive (whether installed in your DM or mounted via NSF or CIF).
Everything you need to know is in the idiot guide network, go through it again m8 and ask again if you need more help.
Good luck.