Status
Not open for further replies.

moonsat777

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
FortecPassionHD, QualitvQS1080IR, VantageX201SCI, Motorised 1m dish, 8w to 28e
My Location
Wales
I've been looking for a relatively cheap largish dish on ebay for some time. In the end I've bought a new 1.1m ***** dish on ebay (inc. LN:cool: for £60. Its actually something like 1.16m vertical, so your approaching 1.2m land for little money. Delivery was included in that price which overcomes the issue of transporting a used dish.

moonsat777

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
FortecPassionHD, QualitvQS1080IR, VantageX201SCI, Motorised 1m dish, 8w to 28e
My Location
Wales
Is a***t a dirty word in these parts? I have no personal interest in any trader/brand. Just giving an innocent tipoff !

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The dish is worth no more than you paid for it, they are not very good quality, just a cheap rebranded far East import, so not really particularly good value.

The vertical measurement is irrelevant, it is the width of the dish which indicates the size.

We have nothing against that shop, but they don't pay to advertise here and seeing as they now brand all of their OEM products with their name, it is the only way we can stop the free adverts.

4dbennett

lifes not a practice run
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SPIDERBOX 9000HD, 1.2 and Humax Foxsat HD,Hitachi L500HDD
Acer Aspire 5315 Lappy
My Location
torfaen south wales
Hi ROLFW, can you please close this post its gone far beyond the intention of my O.P.

regards Dave

satpro

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SKY HD
My Location
UK
Yes are right on that one i read the a***t 0.1db dark lnb is just a oem lnb it is the same as the best 0.1 uni lnb which can be picked up cheap.

rolfw said:
The dish is worth no more than you paid for it, they are not very good quality, just a cheap rebranded far East import, so not really particularly good value.

The vertical measurement is irrelevant, it is the width of the dish which indicates the size.

We have nothing against that shop, but they don't pay to advertise here and seeing as they now brand all of their OEM products with their name, it is the only way we can stop the free adverts.

Status
Not open for further replies.