91,5 e ( Measat ) ku band \ Big TV over central ITALY

I spent whole weekend on support pole manufacturing. I'm making it really strong one - will hold much much larger dishes (to be honest, as OSCE mission is closing down here, they will be selling all their equipment at auction by end of the march, and I've spotted couple of ~3m fiberglass dishes on their office, maybe I'll get one for low price :) )
 
BigTV India on Slovakia
_http://www.dxsatcs.com/content/measat-3-915-e-ku

[fieldset=Admin]please abide by the rules about live links as per the forum rules[/fieldset]
 
it can not reach Italy........ it's far from India...........
 
What a nice old thread :) Even with invacom lnb/feedhorn, I had no chance to got this sat.
Meanwhile, here's another cable company opening, they use PASAT 4.5m primefocus dishes from Bulgary. I talked to some people of their technical staff, and as they say, on 4.5 dish it's OK.
 
Back
Top