sfa1921

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
samsung 32 Dreambox 7020
Dreambox 500 x2
My Location
Athens
Hi everyone.
I am very new to this and i need your help.
I have a Dreambox 500 and a ADSL connection, with a 1.40 moovable dish in Europe.
also one CAS Interface 3 Plus, and one empty Funcard 2 , one empty funcard 7 and one empty K3 card.
Also one matrix Reborn module and one Neotion module.
Please any information about how i programming and upload k**s and which load software i nedd wil help me allot.
Any other information for all this wil help me too , and i will appreciate.
I know that in internet is allot of sites but most of them there are for pro or persons that are not newbis like me , and the make me more comfused.
e mail : sfa1921*yahoo.com

Thank you
Nick

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
Don't start more than one thread on the same subject. The admin will tell you the same....:cool:

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
2cvbloke said:
Don't start more than one thread on the same subject. The admin will tell you the same....:cool:
Thanks 2CV, yes they will tell members not to do this. Therefore I've moved this into the Dreambox 500 section and wil delete the other thread on the same subject.

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
That's why we have The Guide for newbies.

And no email addresses- it's in the rules that you read when you joined.