about Matrix

sanduq

Reaction score
hi there, is there is any one can help me regarding the matrix cam, i would like to convert or to have a program letting me to watch the SKy channels , however the SKy use the Mediaguard system , so if any one have any information about the systeam please post me or tell me how it would be done so,
Regards
Sanduq

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I presume that you mean Sky Italia?

If so, you can receive these using a Titanium card in a Matrix Reloaded.

gauros

Reaction score
sanduq said:
hi there, is there is any one can help me regarding the matrix cam, i would like to convert or to have a program letting me to watch the SKy channels , however the SKy use the Mediaguard system , so if any one have any information about the systeam please post me or tell me how it would be done so,
Regards
Sanduq
Hello mate, you can watch sky italia only on matrix relaoded with a tit card.
nothing else can be done.

gauros

Alan Pee

Reaction score
How can one be able to watch sky Italia using the matrix reloaded with a tit card. What files does one load on the cam and what files does one load on the tit card. Plse help anyone. tnx

gauros

Reaction score
Alan Pee said:
How can one be able to watch sky Italia using the matrix reloaded with a tit card. What files does one load on the cam and what files does one load on the tit card. Plse help anyone. tnx
Hello mate, you can load Astons file to your tit and MR110

gauros