abu dhabi sport - UK

garyg said:
If its any use mate i just checked and i got 72% quality and over 80% signal

with what dish m8??thanx again for your report
 
1.8M channel master Based in Berkshire South England
 
i bet you get nothing on 1.20 ??
 
Im afraid my other mount is in a position that has a wall blocking signal on anything past 19.2E :(

But I dont think a 1.2 would be big enough
 
thanx m8,at least you have given some very good news for some members up in UK...just an update about this package there will be no card alone available for it only the pack Humax hd box and irdeto card Irdeto 2 ACS6 both paired to each other to counter CS ,and the service apart from the 2 first SD channels the rest is all in HD ,,i got this info from a quite reliable source,,regarding showtime customers there will be nothing from EPL for the next 3 years at least...best regards
 
pipino said:
thanx m8,at least you have given some very good news for some members up in UK...just an update about this package there will be no card alone available for it only the pack Humax hd box and irdeto card Irdeto 2 ACS6 both paired to each other to counter CS ,and the service apart from the 2 first SD channels the rest is all in HD ,,i got this info from a quite reliable source,,regarding showtime customers there will be nothing from EPL for the next 3 years at least...best regards

This is extremely bad news for us in the fringe areas. My Vantage HD 8000 has an extremely sensitive tuner so I would prefer to use that. In the past I have had the movies and sports channels working on non Sky receivers and these are paired, hopefully we can use the card in non ADMC receivers eventually.
 
michael01707 said:
This is extremely bad news for us in the fringe areas. My Vantage HD 8000 has an extremely sensitive tuner so I would prefer to use that. In the past I have had the movies and sports channels working on non Sky receivers and these are paired, hopefully we can use the card in non ADMC receivers eventually.

its a Humax box and i´m 99% sure the tuner is very good
 
Mine should hopefully come soon so I can report back on the tuner, i would much rather use TM6800 Supoer or alike, as the Supers have great tuners!

But we shal see how the card is when my setup arrives
 
garyg said:
Mine should hopefully come soon so I can report back on the tuner, i would much rather use TM6800 Supoer or alike, as the Supers have great tuners!
But we shal see how the card is when my setup arrives

Wonder if yours be preactiavted? Or if it will self activate when if locates a signal from admc channels? Can you let us know?
Or will you have to go to the admc website to activate, or contact your supplier?
Can you report back which you have to do, and if web registration is required, if you can do this outside admc offical area.

Will be much appreciated, as it looks like you will be this forums "gunnea pig!"
 
are you getting anything off 25.5e gary!! ie showtime?
 
No mate nothing off showtime, but we setup my dish to maximise the ADMC transponders, so Im not sure with a few tweaks i may get them, but I dont have a meter so I cant do it
 
Just spoke to techdigital who i got my setup off, they got them in stock yesterday and mine will be with me by monday.

I just asked if box/card is seperate and waiting for a response
 
The card is not inside the box, it is seperate but they said the card is paired to the box.

I did not think irdeto encryption could do this.
 
woborny said:
Wonder if yours be preactiavted? Or if it will self activate when if locates a signal from admc channels? Can you let us know?
Or will you have to go to the admc website to activate, or contact your supplier?
Can you report back which you have to do, and if web registration is required, if you can do this outside admc offical area.

Will be much appreciated, as it looks like you will be this forums "gunnea pig!"

the look of it they are doing the same as aljazeera sport ...check activation section _http://activate.admcsport.com/admcb2c/Registration.aspx ,,, expect a big mess after this season
 
woborny said:
Wonder if yours be preactiavted? Or if it will self activate when if locates a signal from admc channels? Can you let us know?
Or will you have to go to the admc website to activate, or contact your supplier?
Can you report back which you have to do, and if web registration is required, if you can do this outside admc offical area.

Will be much appreciated, as it looks like you will be this forums "gunnea pig!"

Ok mate i will do this, but I will probly just tell my supplier if its not active and get them to do it, thats what I did with my showtime card and it came active in no time :)
 
pipino said:
indeed m8 ,there are loadz Cowboys ,Apaches ,Monkeys ...you name it !!! all blood suckers offering a real bad service , specialy in our area just watch out...

Thanks pipimo,He's supposed to be a mate.
 
no personal pin pointing here m8, i was describing the general panorama around Costa blanca and surounding areas...cheers ;)
 
pipino said:
no personal pin pointing here m8, i was describing the general panorama around Costa blanca and surounding areas...cheers ;)

No problem, I read the other quotes regarding import tax and everything else after replying to yours. I should have carried on reading.lol.
 
I just bought a cheap HD reciever as i could not wait any longer to test HD signal.

Will see how it goes
 
I think it was cheap for a reason LOL!

Not going to well, but its not picked up any HD channels, im sure there should be more.

And rolf's satellite meter picked up the AD Sports HD channels, so it must be settings on here as frequency's are 0%
 
Back
Top