abu dhabi sport - UK

Barry Young said:
I'm pleased you got fixed up. No shipping chage either.

i am very pleased!

The dish should be here friday providing the guy can get hold of the van to bring it down to me.

I will order in cement etc and get it up over the weekend
 
Nearlt time to go rural and get some more land, my friend ...................
 
Tivù said:
Nearlt time to go rural and get some more land, my friend ...................

Oh if only I could afford to!

My next house will be in a new country
 
garyg said:
i am very pleased!

The dish should be here friday providing the guy can get hold of the van to bring it down to me.

I will order in cement etc and get it up over the weekend

Don't forget to order the gravel and sand as well. Cement doesn't work too well on its own. lol.
 
by the way how much (more less )would it cost to watch all 380games thru Sky??
 
garyg said:
Oh if only I could afford to!

My next house will be in a new country

I reckon the Emirates would be a good choice at this stage and you wouldn't need such a big dish although with the sun shining all day you would be glad of the shade with a 2.4m dish.What will the neighbours think of that size.I thought the UK
had strict planning laws on things like that.You certainly are a determined man.
 
petediscrete said:
I reckon the Emirates would be a good choice at this stage and you wouldn't need such a big dish although with the sun shining all day you would be glad of the shade with a 2.4m dish.What will the neighbours think of that size.I thought the UK
had strict planning laws on things like that.You certainly are a determined man.

I only have 1 neighbour, on my bit there is only 2 houses, and he is young and does not mind, with my dish he can watch the football! lol
 
I dont get what you mean mate, because sky dont offer all 380 games?
 
garyg said:
Oh if only I could afford to!

My next house will be in a new country

I know someone who might want to sell his house in France in five years time LOL :-)
 
pipino said:
by the way how much (more less )would it cost to watch all 380games thru Sky??
Monopoly rules means Sky can't have all 380 games. ESPN have the rest. Cheapest deal is around 39 GBP per month. But there are no live 3pm games because the FA wouldn't allow it for fear that people would stop going to matches.
 
Huevos said:
Monopoly rules means Sky can't have all 380 games. ESPN have the rest. Cheapest deal is around 39 GBP per month. But there are no live 3pm games because the FA wouldn't allow it for fear that people would stop going to matches.

LOL...now you just confirmed what i was thinking..cheers m8
 
sonnetpete said:
I know someone who might want to sell his house in France in five years time LOL :-)

There's already some interest in that .......... you know how I envy your Fosse Septique.
 
Cambridge, you pm me again but i cant reply, clear your inbox :)
 
What card splitter are you using in the video Gary? Does this mean we can use our own receivers if we run the ADMC box at the same time?
 
Its the smartwi splitter.

The card splitter would not work in my fortec however reports suggest it may work in another humax.

I can let you know tomorrow when my other humax comes
 
That would be great, I don't want to go any bigger than a 1.8m so I am looking into LNBs at the moment.
 
Back
Top