abu dhabi sport - UK

Gunner said:
Emararti 99
Please send me your E.Mail.
Has anyone Gone online and Activates these boxes in Europe online and how long does it take for card to be Activated.
give me your card & decoder number and stay in HD3 channel and i will active your card
 
Please be careful about posting personal details in an open forum.

This includes box and card details and only use PM if you think it is safe to do so.

Cheers:cool:
 
trigger said:
Please be careful about posting personal details in an open forum.

This includes box and card details and only use PM if you think it is safe to do so.

Cheers:cool:

I agree, you never know who you are talking to!
 
I got my AD box this evening from a contact in the middle east at cost price plus courier cost. Its working well although I had to change the settings as well to get AD Sport 8 and the rest. My box doesn't have the Al Jazeera website on the back, my be from a newer batch. Was able to activate it myself from the UK and it was active within a couple of minutes. Its working well this evening but it always does in the evenings. Did you ever get the card working in another Humax Gary?
 
no mate only in the humax :(

what is your signal atm? I saw 54% at this time, but then come 12pm it was breaking up a little on the 1.8 and would do until about 4pm then it would start going up again
 
I've got 50% on 11766H and 60% on 11823V. Both stable picture.
 
michael01707 said:
I got my AD box this evening from a contact in the middle east at cost price plus courier cost. Its working well although I had to change the settings as well to get AD Sport 8 and the rest. My box doesn't have the Al Jazeera website on the back, my be from a newer batch. Was able to activate it myself from the UK and it was active within a couple of minutes. Its working well this evening but it always does in the evenings. Did you ever get the card working in another Humax Gary?


Hi Michael
Would your contact be able to offer any more to the guyz who may need them on here mate
Best regards
Al
 
michael01707 said:
I've got 50% on 11766H and 60% on 11823V. Both stable picture.

you wont have a stable picture today between 12-4pm mate and any rain thats it :( hence why ive had to upgrade from my 1.8M :(
 
Big Al said:
Hi Michael
Would your contact be able to offer any more to the guyz who may need them on here mate
Best regards
Al

The guy I got if off is a friend of a relative and did me a favour so I don't want to hassle him. He also gave me his personal details to allow me to activate the card and use them if I ever need them so it would mean him having to register multiple boxes in his name.
 
garyg said:
you wont have a stable picture today between 12-4pm mate and any rain thats it :( hence why ive had to upgrade from my 1.8M :(

I know its not good enough as it is but I am currently in the process of ordering a narrow band feedhorn and LNB from North America which should improve things.

The box and courier charge was £200 so it is not a massive risk for me.
 
Just glancing at the footprint for BADR 6 and the recommendation of 1.2m for central Spain and below in good weather conditions just shows the achievements with a 1.8m dish in the UK.I suppose Mr Murdoch will have something to say if the 2.4m dish frenzy catches on and affects his bouquet in the UK/Ireland.Certainly the fact that the 3pm game can now be picked up in the UK will give him ammunition against the argument of not broadcasting at 3pm as it affects attendance at the games.Also there is a vast difference in costs between the AD Sports option and the SKY- option.
 
petediscrete said:
<.I suppose Mr Murdoch will have something to say if the 2.4m dish frenzy catches on>

So will the Local Authority Planners!
 
only 60cm dish needed in g.c. peter,ARABSAT is my no1 sat for programmes in english
 
garyg said:
Just rub it in mate :( lol

Badr 6 is strong here than Badr 4. That dish worked fine on Fox Movies (Badr 6) but was borderline for MBC (Badr 4).
 
Huevos said:
Badr 6 is strong here than Badr 4. That dish worked fine on Fox Movies (Badr 6) but was borderline for MBC (Badr 4).

Thats crazy! i would much rather badr6! want to swap houses? lol
 
Card now activated by Supplier roll on Saturday.
 
Is anybody getting AD 1 and 2 ? I cant get it here on Nilesat. No signal on 10.834
 
Back
Top