Huevos
Satellite Freak
- My Satellite Setup
- 57E to 58W, C-band and Ku, DVB-S2, 4:2:2 and blindscan.
- My Location
- 38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
There's enough land here for a satellite farm too.:-bashgaryg said:want to swap houses? lol
There's enough land here for a satellite farm too.:-bashgaryg said:want to swap houses? lol
AD 1 and 2 are the SD channels on 12054V and 11977V. 10834 is a showtime transponder.Zorba said:Is anybody getting AD 1 and 2 ? I cant get it here on Nilesat. No signal on 10.834
petediscrete said:Wow.Looks like I have the best of both worlds.I'm heading down to Gran Canaria for the winter.I am moving my dish from 19 e to 26 e.Garyg you are more than welcome to come down and chill and watch all the EPL you want but I reckon her indoors would have something to say about it.All I need to do now is grt someone to rent my house in Ireland and I'm sorted.
Reminds me of a headline in the Sun a few years ago: "Will the last person to leave Britain please switch off the lights".garyg said:Sun, Pool, Beer, Work (i work online, result!) Oh and easy access to the footy!
Remind me... Why am I in England? lol
Huevos said:Reminds me of a headline in the Sun a few years ago: "Will the last person to leave Britain please switch off the lights".
el cid said:I have just got the Humax receiver & card from ADMC. Having real trouble gettin a signal on transponders 11432 & 11449 (Nilsat) which they are using. I was getting everything fine at 11 am this moning now no signal, all other transponder signals are good strength & quality.
Their help line tells me it is my dish, how can this be on only 2 transponders, Can anyone help? Please hurry EPL kick off is iminent.
el cid said:I have just got the Humax receiver & card from ADMC. Having real trouble gettin a signal on transponders 11432 & 11449 (Nilsat) which they are using. I was getting everything fine at 11 am this moning now no signal, all other transponder signals are good strength & quality.
Their help line tells me it is my dish, how can this be on only 2 transponders, Can anyone help? Please hurry EPL kick off is iminent.
Those transponders aren't on Nilesat, they are on AB4A. For me Nilesat is easy on a 60cm dish and AB4A impossible on a 150cm dish. I would have thought you would get them in Dubai though. Otherwise just point the dish at 26ºE.el cid said:Having real trouble gettin a signal on transponders 11432 & 11449 (Nilsat) which they are using.
tjlowe2 said:garyg,
what have you done to get your dish to pull better signals in, as we know you were having problems.
TJ
