abu dhabi sport - UK

garyg said:
have you been in any rain yet while watching? how did you hold out?

Light rain I get pixellation and medium rain is breakup and no signal. Heavy downpour... well I lose some Sky channels so can't expect anything
 
michael01707 said:
Light rain I get pixellation and medium rain is breakup and no signal. Heavy downpour... well I lose some Sky channels so can't expect anything

Hopefully i will be ok in light/medium rain but heavy rain again... i expect to loose it
 
Just a note that we had some pixellation on AD Sports on Saturday. Nothing major just a quick drop out screen flicker and then back on again. This was even on a box running 100% Sig100% quality.
Just for your info.

PS. Congrats to Garyg and all those involved in the 2.5M Saga. Nice to hear you got good results.
 
i heard about that even in dubai!

Thanks mate im chuffed now :)
 
nozab62 said:
Dear admin i have been posting this thread since yesterday but nothing appear is there any problem?

Yes - you put a live link into your post so it got knocked into the moderation queue :)
 
anyone added the aljazeerasport card as a second card on the admc box,or has got it for another satellite as its new for ARABSAT ,i would like to know the sort of prices paid for ch1-8,as i am talking to somone in the me about buying them and he sells them for 75 usd
 
Info on the 1010.used by aljaz sport as standard rec with built in SIM
 

Attachments

  • ird1010.webp
    ird1010.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 45
  • ir1010back.webp
    ir1010back.webp
    13.4 KB · Views: 42
  • ird1010in.webp
    ird1010in.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 42
How does the JSC card split in the cardsplitter?
 
if you want to use it for a bar,i dont know if there would be a lot on at same time that you need to split it,but you would have to have a seperate splitting setup
 
As long as the card is irdeto and not viaccess it will work fine in the admc receiver
 
im still waiting an answer if IRDETO card will work on new al channels on ARABSAT
 
can i use this to feed the ADU DHABI box and get both sats on one dish
 

Attachments

  • Inverto-MultiConnect_Inverto-Black-MultiConnect-Basic-Kit-Single-Twin.webp
    Inverto-MultiConnect_Inverto-Black-MultiConnect-Basic-Kit-Single-Twin.webp
    5.7 KB · Views: 32
The answers are Yes.
Yes you can use an irdeto card in the ADMC box on 26E.
Yes using the inverto system you can get 26 and 28 on one dish.
Yes to your PM I have this system working here.

Cheers
Triggs
 
Admin edit - Nozab if you continue to try to sell this stuff you will be banned as a spammer. One advert in the classified section is permissible. Peppering the forum is with multiple posts about it is most definitely not.
 
just to clear things up triggs do YOU have aljazeerasport working in IRDETO using the ADMC boxs second slot on 26e,and is the ADMC card in the first slot or on the main board


and aljazeerasport seems to come in three parts
part a ch1-8
partb ch9-10
partc espn

ok 1-8 and espn i understand but what is carried on 9-10 that i might watch
 
THORtenerife said:
can i use this to feed the ADU DHABI box and get both sats on one dish
Sort of! On an 80cm dish the minimum spacing is 2º with that bracket... but there is a hole in the bar for the central LNB and a slot for the rest of the LNBs. This means you can space the offset LNBs 2º... but the nearest offset LNB to the central LNB must be three degrees away... or you will need to modify the bar. Personally I wouldn't bother with the bracket for only two LNBs... I'd just make something up out of a couple of pipe clamps. Also those LNBs are good on strong signals, but not so impressive on some of the weaker ones on EB1 in conjunction with an 80cm dish. Also, I am talking about a real 80cm dish, i.e. measured horizontally... on a pseudo 80cm there is no way you will get the 2º spacing.

If you need any close-up photos of the bracket I can post them.
 
aparently this season jsc 9+ and jsc 10+ will be exclusively for Spanish liga
 
THORtenerife said:
just to clear things up triggs do YOU have aljazeerasport working in IRDETO using the ADMC boxs second slot on 26e,and is the ADMC card in the first slot or on the main board


and aljazeerasport seems to come in three parts
part a ch1-8
partb ch9-10
partc espn

ok 1-8 and espn i understand but what is carried on 9-10 that i might watch

Yes I have HUMAX IR1020HD with ADMC in slot 1 and Al Jazeera in slot 2. These receivers do not have sim fitting on the main board. I do not have +9 and +10 so cannot comment
 
Do I need to have a Dreambox HD to receive these channels? I have a dreambox 500 and I live in Bahrain. I want to see the footie and cant get these channels. Please help.
 
Back
Top