abu dhabi sport - UK

kseank said:
but on box it says and they do advertise it as english + arabic pre match and post match analysis

This is an Arabic channel. Descriptions are looser out there to attract punters to subscribe :D

If the audio is dubbed and mixed into the same sound track you are stuck with the mix.
 
If you want English watch PLTV on 5, otherwise its all Arabic on 3. They haven't missold.
 
michael01707 said:
If you want English watch PLTV on 5, otherwise its all Arabic on 3. They haven't missold.

hows your signal mate?

ive got a 2.4M 2 piece CM dish coming! Should be way better then my 2.5M piece of crap! lol
 
Abu Dhabi sports have offered me a code for a link to the Man U V Liverpool game for free. I won't accept , I can get that game on various links. I don't think they must have sold the amount cards/ receivers, that they thought they might. Maybe, with a little afterthought, they might decide to open the choice of receivers that people can use a little.
 
Barry Young said:
Abu Dhabi sports have offered me a code for a link to the Man U V Liverpool game for free. I won't accept , I can get that game on various links. I don't think they must have sold the amount cards/ receivers, that they thought they might. Maybe, with a little afterthought, they might decide to open the choice of receivers that people can use a little.

Can you pick ADMC up?
 
Huevos said:
Box has come down in price too. Around the 400€ mark now.

So, all you need do now is tell us how hot it still is over there, while we anticipate the first frosts of autumn, and you'll have succeeded in dealing a severe blow to morale!
 
Tivù said:
So, all you need do now is tell us how hot it still is over there, while we anticipate the first frosts of autumn, and you'll have succeeded in dealing a severe blow to morale!
It's cooled down quite a bit over the last few weeks. Tomorrow's forecast is 29ºC high, 19ºC low and sunny.

_http://uk.weather.com/weather/tomorrow-Alicante-SPXX0008

I'm going to buy the firewood next week for when it gets a bit nippy in January and February.
 
Huevos said:
Box has come down in price too. Around the 400€ mark now.

It certainly looks like they have gone about marketing the whole set up in a bad way.
 
Barry Young said:
It certainly looks like they have gone about marketing the whole set up in a bad way.

Boxes are now £230 in UK from my guy! and thats retail! I could probly get it under £200 now! Dam!
 
Huevos said:
It's cooled down quite a bit over the last few weeks. Tomorrow's forecast is 29ºC high, 19ºC low and sunny.

_http://uk.weather.com/weather/tomorrow-Alicante-SPXX0008

I'm going to buy the firewood next week for when it gets a bit nippy in January and February.

You know, for such a nice guy, you have a real cruel streak. lol. I have to admit, the weather here is much better since it cooled a little.
 
Is it open on,26 East Badr 6.?
 
Huevos said:
On a mini-dish here.

Wow, lucky.

What about you Barry Young.
 
I.LuV.ManUTd! said:
What about you Barry Young.
He hasn't got a dish on that satellite right now.
 
I.LuV.ManUTd! said:
Wow, lucky.

What about you Barry Young.

Huevos is right, I'm waiting for T & K brackets from the UK so that I can, with the help of Huevos, have a motor fitted to my 80cm dish. Most of the games I can find on the three satellites that I can access but a motor on my small dish will be a bonus.
 
I really do not like spain at the moment :( its just NOT fair!

What internet speeds do you get out there? Is there any net with high uploads?
 
garyg said:
I really do not like spain at the moment :( its just NOT fair!

What internet speeds do you get out there? Is there any net with high uploads?

To be honest, i don't know much about internet speeds, all I can tell you is that you will struggle to get, what is supposed to three megs. The price here is quite high as there is not the competition as there is in the UK. That's one downside of living in Spain. I hope you feel a little better now. lol.
 
hows your signal mate?

ive got a 2.4M 2 piece CM dish coming! Should be way better then my 2.5M piece of crap! lol

I lost signal for a couple of days last week but it is back. I look forward to seeing how much better a 2.4 perofrms than a 1.8. Apparantly the gain in dish size isn't proportional to gain.
 
Back
Top