abu dhabi sport - UK

ah,

Could i ask a question, this may give me abit to go on, at 7W what signal do you get? On show sports Horizontal
 
I used to get around 58% for ShowSports on 7 West however when the rain came i would get bad picture break up,and even lose all signal on ShowSports.
For me 26 East is alot more stronger than 7 West.
 
I get 50-55% on show sports on my 1.8M

Im very tempted to forget 7W and go for 26E but part of me says do not try until i know about 7W

Because if I move my dish for 26E, the house will block 7W signal :(
 
It`s a hard decision to make.
 
i just wish i could know if i will get 26E ok then i will defo move the dish, but theres chance i may not get it
 
If you get perfect line of sight on 26 East i would think you might get more signal than me,because you are alot further east than me.
 
You are tempting me to change.

I just wish someone knew something about 7W so i know if i should change
 
interesting!! i,m getting between 55%/60% quality on showsports depending on the weather on my fortec...this is on a tm5400 non super...so maybe even i can lock badr 6 here in worksop.....hmmm
 
not sure where in england that is, but i think im lucky, i am level with John in terms of map, but im further east then him, and the signal comes from east... so i should be ok i hope
 
Its 8miles east of sheffield...ps i start to get pixellation at 49% on showsports...
 
Thats strange because i dont start to get it to 39% but i have TM 1500 CI Super, i think there abit better?
 
i believe the super models have a more sensitive tuner..
 
Yeh, It never clocked on but one of my recievers is not a super and picutre breaks up on show sports, could never work out why! Now i know lol.

When i upgrade to HD i will get HD Super boxes :)
 
So bored of no news :(

I dont know what recievers to get until i know if i can get Ad Sports :( So anoying!

comonnnn admc its a joke :'(
 
as far as i know abu dhabi sport will be just in hd then its not just the signal that you need to think about
 
There is no issue with HD? I am upgrading to HD recievers

I can recieve that fine.

The signal is the only issue here mate
 
I am thinking of buying the Technomate 6800 HD Super Black,will get one see what it`s like.Then if i like it
i will buy another five.
 
JOHN896 said:
I am thinking of buying the Technomate 6800 HD Super Black,will get one see what it`s like.Then if i like it
i will buy another five.

This is exactly the same as me, but instead of buying 1 and seeing if i like it, i will test signal then just buy 6
 
garyg said:
So bored of no news :(

I dont know what recievers to get until i know if i can get Ad Sports :( So anoying!

comonnnn admc its a joke :'(
It's not ADMC's fault. The intended audience is Middle East & North Africa and ADMC's channels will be on a beam that illuminates those areas. Anyone who is receiving a signal outside those areas is doing so just by chance. To me it doesn't make a lot of sense that Nilesat 201 footprint would be significantly different to 101 or 102 as the intended audience is the same. Anyway there are only two weeks to go and then you will know.
 
2 weeks to go and il know? How do you know mate, there is no news what satellite they will broadcast on?
 
Back
Top