abu dhabi sport - UK

I've done fine adjustments and am getting quality jumping from 77 to 82. I think the trees are blocking part of the signal and it is windy out there.
 
how about picture mate? is it solid and not breaking up?

And you say i will get better signal as im further south? Why am i bothering with 7W? lol
 
Its encrypted in Irdeto but breakup occurs below 70.
 
ok so you have quite abit to play with then, also, does 26E drop off in winter like 7W does?

Im just having a think, i think il go for 7W until they confirm satellites on there, as i got show sports fine last year.

Then if I cant get it i may aswell try for 26E as your getting it on a 1.8CM.

What LNB do you have?
 
My advice is to get over to 26e, you won't get anything off Atlantic Bird 4. I have no idea if 26E drops off in winter, its the first time I have ever moved off 7w. I have an Invacom C120 quad.
 
same lnb as me but i got a twin.

But you also have to remember that AB4A will be gone in a few weeks, its going to hotbird 13e. it was only tempory, however nilesat 201 is being launched 3rd augast, so they might put the channels on there, only problem is no one knows what signal for that will be like, only that it will actually be 7W and not 7.2W
 
woborny said:
_www.admcsport.com/en looks to be the offical site - details about how their presentation will be on cable / satellite and tinkernet...

The dot com is the official site - the dot co dot uk is a fairly blatant rip off of the original site.
 
Just done a scan on 26 East 11766 27500 Dvbs2 H,signal 73% quality 82%,i agree with you michael01707
best satellite to test is 26 East.
 
Actually it's out west ...........
 
just looked at the map, its very far west.

I was just wondering because he is seeing lower results on a bigger sized dish.

I think i will forget 7W and go for 26E
 
I just noticed that when you scan 11766 27500 Dvbs2 H,Service 1 HD comes up as a tv channel
and Service 2-5 HD comes up as radio stations.
 
garyg said:
they have updated the website because before it said it was not the official site in the top right.

careful.
the .com site is the real site.
the .co.uk site looks like the real site, "borrows" the graphics from the main site and is probably set up by some dealer to try and get some clients.
the co.uk site does say "nothing to do with admc"

EDIT: just seen trigger has said the same a few minutes earlier!
 
this is so frustraiting, because on the .com they say about online, how to get it via cable... but yet nothing regarding satellite, and 7W!!

argh its so anoying!
 
JOHN896 said:
I just noticed that when you scan 11766 27500 Dvbs2 H,Service 1 HD comes up as a tv channel
and Service 2-5 HD comes up as radio stations.
What box are you using? They all looked the same to me on the meter... but anyway, for example, Stream 0 thru 6 on Astra 2 (which are tv channels) come up as radio channels on some receivers (Vantage x221 being one). What is the cause of this? Anyone know? Something in the NIT table maybe!
 
They proabably don't say anything as if you live in the middle east you will have a satellite on 26e or 7w or both, we know they have / are testing on both. If AB4A is moving to 13e and a new Nilesat satellite is going up, how about you staying where you are and let us know if you get anything and compare results.
 
I will mate but due to the amount of work it will involve for me to move my dish I cant hang around, the new satellite is being launched 3rd of augast... surely thats to close to the season for them to decide to go onto it?
 
Hi woborny, Where are you on the Costa Blanca? When you get any positives on the situation, would you be good enough to let me know?
 
garyg said:
I will mate but due to the amount of work it will involve for me to move my dish I cant hang around, the new satellite is being launched 3rd of augast... surely thats to close to the season for them to decide to go onto it?

I should think any and all relevant Contracts for Carriage would have been tied up long since.

The bringing into service of another bird is a well planned activity, in all respects, and doesn't really affect the price of cheese in the short term.

So the issue won't be one of late decisions, but merely of when the information is made available to the relevant target audience.
 
But why are they not testing on the said satellite? Theres no way they can be planning on staying on AB4A?
 
Back
Top