abu dhabi sport - UK

So if its being launched on 4th augast, when will the channels go live on there?

I think il just go for 26E then instead of 7W as its just a let down
 
Huevos said:
The big shake-up happend a few months ago. My guess is once Nilesat 201 is launched all the channels currently on AB4A will migrate onto Nilesat 201 without any changes to frequency, symbol rate or FEC, i.e. the intended audience won't even see the switchover.


That makes a lot of sense ....... fairly normal practice, too.
 
garyg said:
So if its being launched on 4th augast, when will the channels go live on there?

I think il just go for 26E then instead of 7W as its just a let down

Well you're not exactly the intended audience anyway, but I admire your doggedness in running with this!
 
Many people like me and john will be hoping for the feeds like showtime last year as its the only way we can see our team every week without fail.

No other package offers this many games in europe
 
JOHN896 said:
Also on 7.2 West 11488 H 27500 5/6 DVB-S2 Service Hd 6-10
That's right down in the noise from here. Can you resolve it?
 
I was right flysat has said that 7.2 West 11488 H 27500 Dvbs2 and 26.0 East 11823 V 27500 Dvbs2 Badr 6 is.
Abu Dhabi Sports Hd 6-10
 
Pretty sure if you move the dish you'd pick it up no problem
 
do we know what encryption it is using and will the encryption be the same if on more than 1 satelite
 
ok thanks m8, i am in the canaries so should not have a problem on 7 west, on lyngsat it shows 11449 H 27500 5/6 as a test channel for Abu Dhabi Sports tests
 
I need to get back out to lanzarote.

If only there internet access was faster
 
there,s always the tring card gary m8...looking at the first 2 weeks schedule it looks good..5 3pm kick off,s!! think this card,s gonna shoot up in price once the season starts...
 
I dont really trust tring at the moment.

Il keep an eye on it tho, If 26E goes to plan all my problems are solved :)
 
aah so you are gonna move it afterall!!....well if you get a good signal on your 1.8 then i will have a go with mine as well...i will have to relocate my dish to the end of the garden to get los so want a few confirmed lock on,s before moving...good luck and fingers and toes crossed
 
I was abit scared of moving encase its a waste of time... but with reports of signal in the UK at nearly 80% on a 2.4m i thought id just bite the bullet and go for it! I should be back up and running thursday.

Few pics so far...

Digging the hole, and new pole goes in tomorrow.

As I have a new mount, im leaving the existing pole/mount in place encase I need to resort back to 7W. Once i know if 26E is good il remove the old pole :)
 

Attachments

  • IMG00424-20100719-1402.webp
    IMG00424-20100719-1402.webp
    346.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG00425-20100719-1411.webp
    IMG00425-20100719-1411.webp
    431.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG00426-20100719-1417.webp
    IMG00426-20100719-1417.webp
    497.1 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG00427-20100719-1746.webp
    IMG00427-20100719-1746.webp
    414.9 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG00428-20100719-1746.webp
    IMG00428-20100719-1746.webp
    551 KB · Views: 54
Hi can anyone in the Uk get 11766 H 27500 Dvbs 2 badr 6 and 11823 V 27500 Dvbs2 badr 6 on 26 East,i was geting good signal on my 2.4M dish around 70% however this morning my signal is 0%.
 
Hello JOHN896,

reply from Germany.

Both TP 11766 H and 11823 v from Badr 6 are still active.


Best Regards
dx qwer.
 

Attachments

  • 11766 H (Bild 2).webp
    11766 H (Bild 2).webp
    35.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 11823 V (Bild 2).webp
    11823 V (Bild 2).webp
    36 KB · Views: 32
Back
Top