abu dhabi sport - UK

Ok this guy is really helpfull, latest response!

HI

I ALSO SUPPLY OTHER SET/UPS THE SAME TO CERTIAN BARS AND SO ON.ITS JUST HUMAX HAVE DONE A MASSIVE DEAL WITH ADMC.SO ALL THE CARDS HAVE TO GO OUT WITH BOXES TOGETHER.OFF THE RECORD YOU WONT HAVE A PROBLEM.WE SHIP GOODS STRAIGHT FROM JORDAN OR BAGHDAD SO CANT SELL SEPERATE AT THE MOMENT.

STEVE

So basically the sellers have been told they have to tell people they only work in the humax box when infact its not true!
 
fergyc said:
Wow! When did they disappear? That's quite a change. Never heard of Irdeto cards being paired though

I noticed it last night about 11pm.

And i monitor that site atleast 4 times a day... when i get up, midday, evening and before bed!

However check my latest response from the seller
 
Ok so its confirmed!

My email:

>
> So If I buy 1 setup from you, box/card, it will be ok to split the
> card and put the smartwi clients in my technomate HD boxes? If so im
> willing to purchase a box tomorrow once I can get down to the bank.
>
> Thank you for your help! You seem like the only one that knows
> anything about admc sports!!
>
> Regards,

His response:


HI

YES OK THATS FINE.ADMC IRDETO SAME AS SHOWSPORTS WAS.

SAME SHOWTIME BEFORE.BUT ITS NOT REGARDED AS OFFICIAL USE.

KIND REGARDS
STEVE.
 
Reply from LJ's

Like Sky UK, it is possible to use their card with a spurious HD receiver, but not advised. An official card with an official receiver is always a better option.

There are only two satellites (4 was an error), Badr 6 on 26 east is the best option for Western Europe. I know the signal can be received in Scotland with a 1.1m dish.

Systems are to be officially shipped from Thursday but ADMC have confirmed there will be a shortage of systems initially.

As for transponders, there are 10 test channels on both satellites now running including 4 additional general entertainment HD channels.
 
Ive tried with a 1.2 m in the southwest and I can not get anything from badr 6 sadly
 
doh!

I will let you know how my 1.8 is it goes back up tonight
 
hi i have A 1.8 and im changing it to 26 east on friday as where i am in stoke could only get v could get h after 10.00pm so hopefully this will work ill keep you informed
 
combridge said:
hi i have A 1.8 and im changing it to 26 east on friday as where i am in stoke could only get v could get h after 10.00pm so hopefully this will work ill keep you informed

Is that on the 1.2 you could get V after 10pm?

Also admc says it has V transponders? Can you get them?
 
Also remember Digital+ as an option. Some word should be out in the next week exactly what games from the EPL they will show.

They certainly have the capacity to show all the games and for the FA Cup they have shown all games available to them including using interactive channels to do so.

Only snag is they have a share of the EPL rights and it isn't clear if the provider they are sharing with can each show 5 matches exclusively or can both show 10 matches each non-exclusively.
 
Garyg, two suppliers have told you that the cards will be OK in other boxes or card splitters. Neither of them have said yes it works because they have tried it. Be careful.
 
garyg said:
Badr 6 on 26 east is the best option for Western Europe. I know the signal can be received in Scotland with a 1.1m dish.
That's not true. Badr 4 can be caught on a 1 metre dish, but Badr 6 certainly can't.
 
I need over 45% for a good picture my signal now for Admc Sport 26 East Badr 6 is,11766 H 52% and 11823 V 48%
Weather ousdie sunny.I think they have reduced there power on those two transponters,before i was geting
around 70% on both.
 
That's not good john I have started looking at viasat.

I think its looking like 2 x viasat and another package for the other games. But not sure what other package.

I will still try 26e tomorrow tho
 
JOHN896 said:
I need over 45% for a good picture my signal now for Admc Sport 26 East Badr 6 is,11766 H 52% and 11823 V 48%
Weather ousdie sunny.I think they have reduced there power on those two transponters,before i was geting
around 70% on both.

Can you not use a spectrum analyser (I think that's what they're called) To compare the power on each transponder?
 
I use a Horizon Hdsm Usb Satellite Meter Plus i get more power from 11776 H.
 
JOHN896 said:
I use a Horizon Hdsm Usb Satellite Meter Plus i get more power from 11776 H.

So it's more powerful? :S
 
11776 H is more powerful than 11823 V on 26 East.
 
And V is stronger then H so if they put the power the same we would be fine :(
 
kseank said:
they have just returned the "Card Only" sub' , the question is where to buy the card from?

also , they are starting live coverage in two days time.

and i recieved this in my email this afternoon

"Online Special: If you choose to watch online, subscribe in August for the season package and you will qualify for a discounted early bird offer of only 270 AED/SR* ( *discounted from 370 AED/SR)."
 
Back
Top