abu dhabi sport - UK

garyg said:
Lol at the loan comment.

I got it from tech digital. 519 delivered for card and box.

What's the URL for Tech Digital? I googled it and got some African shop.
 
Here are some screen pics of the signal i can get on the,Admc Sport Channels Package
form 26 East Badr 6.
 

Attachments

  • P1000936 (600 x 450)1.webp
    P1000936 (600 x 450)1.webp
    10.8 KB · Views: 109
  • P1000938 (600 x 450)1.webp
    P1000938 (600 x 450)1.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 87
  • P1000939 (600 x 450)1.webp
    P1000939 (600 x 450)1.webp
    11.9 KB · Views: 80
  • P1000944 (600 x 450)1.webp
    P1000944 (600 x 450)1.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 77
Nice results john, hopefully I can get something around that!
 
garyg said:
_Techdigital.co.uk

Thanks mate and watch out with that Tring card, LJ reckons it's delayed 3pms if his source is right.
 
No probs, some one needed to by tring otherwise no one can report back so I thought I might aswell take the risk and see if it pays off or not
 
yep i even heard a good giby 1.50 can get that from london area too...can someone confirm the claim with more details please
 
lazzaro1 said:
Hey mate, did you not ask for a "card only" option at Carrefour? What did they say?

And, did you try your activated card in Fortec HD? How does it respond?

the HD option comes with paired BOX/CARD, so no way you can use the card on another equipments unless you knows the secret how to extract those datas and use it in another box
 
garyg said:
Do you mean 16e or 26e?

26º m8....no interest for the albanian package at all as there is a big risk not having a decent service from them
 
Ah yeh, I can't report 26e until my admc box arrives as I have no hd box :(
 
garyg said:
Ah yeh, I can't report 26e until my admc box arrives as I have no hd box :(

ok on the fly from your position can you check this frequency on 26º Freq:11804 H
DVB-S/MPEG-2 27500 3/4 its SD services and using the exact same beam as the HD..i can see you have a very good range of dishes right there ..report appreciated m8
 
I'm away til sat mate on hols, mate so I can't test I'm afraid, I'm posting on mu phone
 
ok m8..enjoy your holiday..i´m sure someone else in Uk can check this up by tommorow...cheers
 
THORtenerife said:
Well we need a 2.4m min to get BBC1 on astra2d


but........for ARABSAT 26e........50cm!!!!!!!!


_http://www.carrefourkuwait.com/StoreDetails.aspx?id=3&language=en&country=kw


and no you cant get the cards from carrefour spain coz thats DIRECTLY owned from france.the set up in KUWAIT is a francise

Retailers:
Carrefour,Geant, Hyper Panda, Lulu, Sharaf DG, Union Co Op, Abu Dhabi Co Jumbo
KSA Busiliman Al Musfer 920003430
Egypt CNE +202-38277777
Kuwait NHE +96522662228
Retailers:
Carrefour, Geant, Lulu, X-Cite, Eureka, LG, Electrozan, Sultan Centre
Oman Mustafa Sultan Enterprises +968 2448 9277
Jordan TV Time +962 65802888
Iraq W.Com Ritaj +964 7702520088
+964 7703155455
Libya Al Safeer +218 214780133
+218 913100330
Sudan Smart TV +249 155177770
+249 911521111
Bahrain Al Mufeed +973 17712571
+973 17712597


someone with cheap phone callls need to start phoning and find a doggy arab (lol) who will sell cards

Thanks for the info. I didn't think it would be possible to buy the card from Spain but you confirmed.
 
Barry Young said:
I didn't think it would be possible to buy the card from Spain but you confirmed.
Currently the receiver/card deal is live here. Cards without receiver will be available from September. Right now every bar owner who had Orbit/Showtime is chasing this so don't expect it to be cheap.
 
JOHN896 said:
Here are some screen pics of the signal i can get on the,Admc Sport Channels Package
form 26 East Badr 6.

strong signal john...will move my dish to 26e when i know i can get a card...if i move now i will have a blank screen and lose my showmovies/cinema......but judging by your results!!..its looking good...if the signals stronger than 11996h were u are then surely i can get a lock were i am,as i too can get h,s off 7w in worksop north notts...
 
JOHN896 said:
Here are some screen pics of the signal i can get on the,Admc Sport Channels Package
form 26 East Badr 6.

Its interesting that you seem to get a better signal on 11776 H than 11823 H, it is the other way round for me. I can only think that it is due to the LNB and got me thinking that I may try an Inverto C120. I've attached photos showing signal levels from both transponders this evening. I'm finding the signal is always better in the day time whereas Nilesat was always stronger in the late evenings and early hours of the morning.

I will spend a bit of time doing adjustments again this weekend, trying every output on the LNB as well. Having difficulty when tightening the AZ/EL mount up, the signal drops as if it moves off the position I have set it at. Any suggestions?
 

Attachments

  • IMG00312-20100729-2313.webp
    IMG00312-20100729-2313.webp
    203.9 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG00311-20100729-2259.webp
    IMG00311-20100729-2259.webp
    223.9 KB · Views: 64
Huevos said:
Currently the receiver/card deal is live here. Cards without receiver will be available from September. Right now every bar owner who had Orbit/Showtime is chasing this so don't expect it to be cheap.

I was wondering what is going on with ADMC Sport cards. First the option for card only was on the website, then it disappeared, then reappeared and has gone again. I don't want to spend money on a box I would never use when reception is patchy for me so I think I will hold on until cards are available.
 
I.LuV.ManUTd! said:
I hope they have English most of the times, I expect they will :)

At present there are 3 Abudhabi Sport channels 1,2,3 on badr 4/6 at 26E,
all are FTA at present.

I wonder if the move to encryption will mean that we will get the English commenatry on F1 Motor Racing?

At present both the audio options English and Arabic carry the Arabic commentary.
 
Back
Top