pipino said:blood suckers offering a real bad service
I've got to agree with this. Not only is the quality of work scary (bases made from plaster'o'paris for example), they are not accountable. Almost none of them are registered in the tax and social security system, they don't have public liability, they work off a pay-as-you-go mobile so they are not traceable, and the only instrumentation they own is a 10€ squawker. Even some of the bigger firms only use squawkers and have no professional instruments. But the one thing they don't do is hand on their cost cutting to the client. In fact the opposite, they do loads of unnecessary work, and "fix" everything bar the real fault.pipino said:i was describing the general panorama around Costa blanca
Huevos said:I've got to agree with this. Not only is the quality of work scary (bases made from plaster'o'paris for example), they are not accountable. Almost none of them are registered in the tax and social security system, they don't have public liability, they work off a pay-as-you-go mobile so they are not traceable, and the only instrumentation they own is a 10€ squawker. Even some of the bigger firms only use squawkers and have no professional instruments. But the one thing they don't do is hand on their cost cutting to the client. In fact the opposite, they do loads of unnecessary work, and "fix" everything bar the real fault.
Nothing stupid about not wanting to be one of society's parasites.woborny said:Stupidly :-) I pay the tax and social security and insurance each month...
Well if you did you could get your footie on a 60cm dish.garyg said:2 hours ago i was talking to the missus about up and moving to spain over my house in the UK lol
Huevos said:Nothing stupid about not wanting to be one of society's parasites.
Well if you did you could get your footie on a 60cm dish.
With ADSL it all depends how far you are from the central office. My service is supposed to be 300kbs up and 3Mbs down. I'm on a line that is about 7 kilometres long and normal connection is 280 kbs up and 1.7 Mbs down. Vodaphone do a service that is supposed to be 2Mbs in both directions.garyg said:What is the internet speeds like in spain? Upload speed?
And is there any law how many internet/phone line per household?
garyg said:Right last spam then! ha.
Signal is about the same as what I got on showtime last season if not a little stronger.
I cannot give an exact reading as my signal on this reciever is humping from 47% to 66% so im not sure.
My ADMC box/card comes tomorrow so I can see how it peforms
I hope this helps some people out there that are asking questions.
Regards
West Londongaryg said:Where abouts are you from?
garyg said:Going by his signals, and my 1.8m signal, if its a good quality 2.4M you will stand a chance!
How strong signal will be I could not say
I've lived here for ten years but I'm from the UK.garyg said:oh i thought you was from spain!! OOPS!
just thinking that the clue may be in the "location" part of his profilegaryg said:Oh i get you now, i meant what part of spain are you at now![]()