abu dhabi sport - UK

Played with settings

Just pulled:

Ad Sports 3 HD
Ad Sports 4 HD
Ad Sports 5 HD
Ad Sports 6 HD
Ad Sports 7 HD

Not scanned the Vertical yet.

This reciever is shockingly Shite! lol
 
So...

On a very crap fortec reciever

1.8M Channel Master

Reading/Berkshire (South UK)

Signal - 74%

Quality - Bouncing between 47% and 66%

This reciever seems to be down on signal on most channels, and my dish isnt mounted great, and as its bouncing to 66% in wind, with some securing i should see that 60+% all the time.

So ADMC is not impossible in UK at all, just turn to 26E!
 

Attachments

  • admc signal.webp
    admc signal.webp
    5.9 KB · Views: 55
And the verticles.

Stronger then the H by about 3%
 

Attachments

  • admcverticals.webp
    admcverticals.webp
    14.6 KB · Views: 62
Right last spam then! ha.

Signal is about the same as what I got on showtime last season if not a little stronger.

I cannot give an exact reading as my signal on this reciever is humping from 47% to 66% so im not sure.

My ADMC box/card comes tomorrow so I can see how it peforms :)

I hope this helps some people out there that are asking questions.

Regards
 
pipino said:
blood suckers offering a real bad service
pipino said:
i was describing the general panorama around Costa blanca
I've got to agree with this. Not only is the quality of work scary (bases made from plaster'o'paris for example), they are not accountable. Almost none of them are registered in the tax and social security system, they don't have public liability, they work off a pay-as-you-go mobile so they are not traceable, and the only instrumentation they own is a 10€ squawker. Even some of the bigger firms only use squawkers and have no professional instruments. But the one thing they don't do is hand on their cost cutting to the client. In fact the opposite, they do loads of unnecessary work, and "fix" everything bar the real fault.
 
Huevos said:
I've got to agree with this. Not only is the quality of work scary (bases made from plaster'o'paris for example), they are not accountable. Almost none of them are registered in the tax and social security system, they don't have public liability, they work off a pay-as-you-go mobile so they are not traceable, and the only instrumentation they own is a 10€ squawker. Even some of the bigger firms only use squawkers and have no professional instruments. But the one thing they don't do is hand on their cost cutting to the client. In fact the opposite, they do loads of unnecessary work, and "fix" everything bar the real fault.

Phew.
Glad you put "almost" in there as not all of use are like that!
Stupidly :-) I pay the tax and social security and insurance each month...
 
Blimey!

Glad I dont live in Spain then!

Although about 2 hours ago i was talking to the missus about up and moving to spain over my house in the UK lol
 
woborny said:
Stupidly :-) I pay the tax and social security and insurance each month...
Nothing stupid about not wanting to be one of society's parasites.
garyg said:
2 hours ago i was talking to the missus about up and moving to spain over my house in the UK lol
Well if you did you could get your footie on a 60cm dish.
 
Huevos said:
Nothing stupid about not wanting to be one of society's parasites.
Well if you did you could get your footie on a 60cm dish.

Unreal! And i struggle with a 1.8 here!

What is the internet speeds like in spain? Upload speed?

And is there any law how many internet/phone line per household?
 
garyg said:
What is the internet speeds like in spain? Upload speed?

And is there any law how many internet/phone line per household?
With ADSL it all depends how far you are from the central office. My service is supposed to be 300kbs up and 3Mbs down. I'm on a line that is about 7 kilometres long and normal connection is 280 kbs up and 1.7 Mbs down. Vodaphone do a service that is supposed to be 2Mbs in both directions.

I don't know about a maximum of phone lines. I've got two here and could have had two ADSL connections if I wanted, but one is enough for me. I've got a static IP and run my DNS, mail and webserver over it.
 
Ah thats cool!

2mb up would be good!

Where abouts are you from?
 
garyg said:
Right last spam then! ha.

Signal is about the same as what I got on showtime last season if not a little stronger.

I cannot give an exact reading as my signal on this reciever is humping from 47% to 66% so im not sure.

My ADMC box/card comes tomorrow so I can see how it peforms :)

I hope this helps some people out there that are asking questions.

Regards

LOL

You carry on with the spamming this thread is very interesting.
 
Guys, new to this Forum so apologies for doing my little bit of hi-jacking here!
I'm from the North East of ROI, County Louth to be exact and I'd love to be able to get ADMC sports, I can get my hands on a 2.4 metre dish but I don't know if I have a realistic chance of pulling in 26E, I Notice JOHN896 is getting a good signal on it with his 2.4metre in Swansea, I'm a fair bit further North and a little to the west of his position. What does any of you think, have I any chance of receiving it?
 
Going by his signals, and my 1.8m signal, if its a good quality 2.4M you will stand a chance!

How strong signal will be I could not say
 
garyg said:
Going by his signals, and my 1.8m signal, if its a good quality 2.4M you will stand a chance!

How strong signal will be I could not say

Ya, I was thinking that I stood a chance alright, I think I might wait another 3 or 4 weeks till the season gets started and hear a few more reports on it, I'll be keeping a keen eye on this thread! Thanks for the reply
 
garyg said:
oh i thought you was from spain!! OOPS!
I've lived here for ten years but I'm from the UK.
 
Oh i get you now, i meant what part of spain are you at now :)
 
garyg said:
Oh i get you now, i meant what part of spain are you at now :)
just thinking that the clue may be in the "location" part of his profile :) .....38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
 
Back
Top