kseank said:WoW , this is a BIG news.
CS testing is next![]()
SuperMario52 said:Gary - I just checked LJ's and he is listing the games on 7w aswell as 7.2w.
Is that not easier to get in Uk that 26e?
Before changing anything else I would try a Black Ultra LNB. I haven't ever used the Black Ultra with a CM 1.8m dish but Pipino has so he could be more specific. On my dish doing away with the CM feed and Invacom LNB and replacing with the Black Ultra picked up a mountain of signal. Otherwise it looks like you are going to need a bigger dish, and anyway it looks like you are pretty close to the rain threshold even with the Technomate receiver.garyg said:My signal is actually stronger on 26E, the issue is the reciever is so crap that the tuner makes the signal poor.
Huevos said:Before changing anything else I would try a Black Ultra LNB. I haven't ever used the Black Ultra with a CM 1.8m dish but Pipino has so he could be more specific. On my dish doing away with the CM feed and Invacom LNB and replacing with the Black Ultra picked up a mountain of signal. Otherwise it looks like you are going to need a bigger dish, and anyway it looks like you are pretty close to the rain threshold even with the Technomate receiver.
garyg said:Pipino how does the black ultra compare to invacom c120 for you?
On 26E?
I have been looking at 2.4M dish but its £3000!
hmmm
Barry Young said:Hi Gary, It would be a lot cheaper to buy a 2.4 dish from Spain and ship it over. Quality is good. If you decide to do it, let me know and I will give you a contact.
garyg said:Tell me the price and if its right il do it