abu dhabi sport - UK

Hi all i am selling my admc box and card only had it a day,pm me if your interested.Thanks
 
I already did mate see here:

_http://www.satellites.co.uk/forums/fringe-reception-general/177451-abu-dhabi-sport-uk-17.html#post935298
 
Thats OK.

I am trying to find out if I can get my card paired to another humax reciever.

How do people pair sky cards to linux recievers? Can we not do it with admc card?
 
sky -> Linux = extract box key and enter it into cccam.cfg. Boxkey is obtained from serial number and put into a hex calculator (online sites will do it for you if you google for it)

Dont know how ADMC have done it mind if they just use a boxkey or they have gone the same way as Viasat HD channels and there is an additional key embedded into the eeprom that decodes the HD channels. Thats how they lock their HD channels to the box, dont know how ADMC have done theirs though.
 
Heres something interesting for you.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0vYOi7hVu8
 
Hi SuperMario52,I am getting rid because the tunner is not that great on the admc box,it would be ok for people who live further south of the uk.
 
kseank said:
WoW , this is a BIG news.
CS testing is next :)

It only works on my humax box... now im not sure if thats because thats where the original cards paired and the smartwi client is a direct clone?

Or if it just works in any humax?

Either way I have another ADMC box coming tomorrow (i bought johns) So i can test the smartwi in another humax
 
Gary - I just checked LJ's and he is listing the games on 7w aswell as 7.2w.

Is that not easier to get in Uk that 26e?
 
I have sold the Admc Sport And Card box thanks.
 
SuperMario52 said:
Gary - I just checked LJ's and he is listing the games on 7w aswell as 7.2w.

Is that not easier to get in Uk that 26e?

My signal is actually stronger on 26E, the issue is the reciever is so crap that the tuner makes the signal poor. So i think the same issue would be at 7W.

Also, I dont think there is anything on 7W yet? Still only 7.2W? I may be wrong tho
 
garyg said:
My signal is actually stronger on 26E, the issue is the reciever is so crap that the tuner makes the signal poor.
Before changing anything else I would try a Black Ultra LNB. I haven't ever used the Black Ultra with a CM 1.8m dish but Pipino has so he could be more specific. On my dish doing away with the CM feed and Invacom LNB and replacing with the Black Ultra picked up a mountain of signal. Otherwise it looks like you are going to need a bigger dish, and anyway it looks like you are pretty close to the rain threshold even with the Technomate receiver.
 
Huevos said:
Before changing anything else I would try a Black Ultra LNB. I haven't ever used the Black Ultra with a CM 1.8m dish but Pipino has so he could be more specific. On my dish doing away with the CM feed and Invacom LNB and replacing with the Black Ultra picked up a mountain of signal. Otherwise it looks like you are going to need a bigger dish, and anyway it looks like you are pretty close to the rain threshold even with the Technomate receiver.

if you are talking about AtlanticBird at 7º ,you need at least 2.40 in spain(costablanca) to get may be off a hope a locked signal,,i tryed on 1.80 with many combination regarding LNBs with no success
 
Pipino how does the black ultra compare to invacom c120 for you?

On 26E?

I have been looking at 2.4M dish but its £3000!

hmmm
 
garyg said:
Pipino how does the black ultra compare to invacom c120 for you?

On 26E?

I have been looking at 2.4M dish but its £3000!

hmmm

Hi Gary, It would be a lot cheaper to buy a 2.4 dish from Spain and ship it over. Quality is good. If you decide to do it, let me know and I will give you a contact.
 
Barry Young said:
Hi Gary, It would be a lot cheaper to buy a 2.4 dish from Spain and ship it over. Quality is good. If you decide to do it, let me know and I will give you a contact.

Tell me the price and if its right il do it
 
I take it you will require the mounting etc?
 
gary ive sent you pm ok thanks
 
Back
Top