Barry Young said:I take it you will require the mounting etc?
garyg said:Yes mate i do, unless they give me a mount that connects to a 3inch pole, although 3inch may be a tad small for a 2.4m lol
Barry is probably talking about a Famaval. A CM 2.4m is the same price* here as there. Kingpost for the Famaval is 1m x 100mm.garyg said:Yes mate i do, unless they give me a mount that connects to a 3inch pole, although 3inch may be a tad small for a 2.4m lol
Huevos said:Barry is probably talking about a Famaval. A CM 2.4m is the same price* here as there. Kingpost for the Famaval is 1m x 100mm.
* 2500€ + VAT (450€) + shipping. _http://demon-multimedia.com/productos/productos.asp?ids=4&idsession=BHIJ78OE34569
Barry Young said:The dish I am talking about is manufactured in Portugal (good quality). Same a mine but I don't know what make it is. My expertise in these issues is poor as I am not technically minded. All I know is that I have had mine for eight years or so with no problems whatsoever.
750€ + VAT. That's a Famaval dish. The majority of installers here use them for Astra 2D. It's probably the cheapest dish that actually works. One of the big differences is if a Famaval falls over it is wrecked. If a CM fell over it would normally still be in good shape.garyg said:There is some on there for 750 euros...
are they any good or just cheap crap things?
It's a Famaval.Barry Young said:The dish I am talking about is manufactured in Portugal (good quality).
terriers said:well as supermario has pointed out lj,s are clearly advertising all abu,s matches on nilesat,s 101 and 102..
weird..cos these transponder freq,s dont yet exist...101..12091 v 27500 5/6..102.12111 h 27500 5/6
but if its true its great news for us in the uk cos the v,s bloomin boom in on my dish....


pipino said:
Huevos said:750€ + VAT. That's a Famaval dish. The majority of installers here use them for Astra 2D. It's probably the cheapest dish that actually works. One of the big differences is if a Famaval falls over it is wrecked. If a CM fell over it would normally still be in good shape.
It's a Famaval.
garyg said:Very interesting!
I have just been offered a complete 2.4M Channel Master + mount for £1000 so I am going to buy it
pipino said:thats a cracking price m8 ,,is it brand new??
garyg said:I am not sure yet, The guy got it off ebay, but its to big for him so needs to sell it.
I am waiting for some pictures of it