I don't know about that. The way I see it is if you are at the pixelisation threshold with a 1.8m dish you will be good to go with the 2.4m with a bit of margin. If you are below the pixelisation threshold with a 1.8m what will happen with the 2.4m is anyboby's guess.garyg said:Im baffled! but means when my 2.5m comes i can hope for atleast 65% signal!
garyg said:i am currently 10% above it mate, 54% signal now.
Do you not think the bigger dish can give me 10% signal increase?
I have no idea how it all works in terms of bigger dish better quality etc... Even a 5% increase will make me happy... that would see me 55-60% signal.
Last year i lived off showtime and 45-50% signal
shane77 said:Also look into puting new coax cable in if you already havent and if possible making the run as short as possible all the little things may give you a couple of % more.
EmArAti 99 said:ADMC SPORT Channels will broadcasting in the new NalieSat 201
i think it will be better in UK
EmArAti 99 said:ADMC SPORT Channels will broadcasting in the new NalieSat 201
i think it will be better in UK
EmArAti 99 said:On Friday there will be a special celebration for the beginning of the Premier League at 7 GMT.
It's a big guessing game and it's hard to know who to believe especially when some people's opinions seem to turn into the "facts"[1] of tomorrow. I thought 201 was to replace AB4A but acording to the launch blog it looks like 201 replaces 101 and AB4A will be replaced by AB7.Analoguesat said:I rather suspect you are wrong there but until 201 goes into service it all guesswork
Ad Sports 6 currently showing the first EPL Preview show of 2010/11 season.