abu dhabi sport - UK

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
57E to 58W, C-band and Ku, DVB-S2, 4:2:2 and blindscan.
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
garyg said:
want to swap houses? lol
There's enough land here for a satellite farm too.:-bash

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
Zorba said:
Is anybody getting AD 1 and 2 ? I cant get it here on Nilesat. No signal on 10.834
AD 1 and 2 are the SD channels on 12054V and 11977V. 10834 is a showtime transponder.

petediscrete

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
mvision hd200 combo + Technomate 5400 Super+ technomate diseqc motor+ TD110 dish
My Location
Ireland and Gran Canaria
Wow.Looks like I have the best of both worlds.I'm heading down to Gran Canaria for the winter.I am moving my dish from 19 e to 26 e.Garyg you are more than welcome to come down and chill and watch all the EPL you want but I reckon her indoors would have something to say about it.All I need to do now is grt someone to rent my house in Ireland and I'm sorted.

garyg

Reaction score
Website
garygoodger.com
My Satellite Setup
Nothing at the moment :(
My Location
Berkshire
petediscrete said:
Wow.Looks like I have the best of both worlds.I'm heading down to Gran Canaria for the winter.I am moving my dish from 19 e to 26 e.Garyg you are more than welcome to come down and chill and watch all the EPL you want but I reckon her indoors would have something to say about it.All I need to do now is grt someone to rent my house in Ireland and I'm sorted.

Its not fair!

I have decided to save for a house abroad!

Sun, Pool, Beer, Work (i work online, result!) Oh and easy access to the footy!

Remind me... Why am I in England? lol

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
garyg said:
Sun, Pool, Beer, Work (i work online, result!) Oh and easy access to the footy!

Remind me... Why am I in England? lol
Reminds me of a headline in the Sun a few years ago: "Will the last person to leave Britain please switch off the lights".

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Huevos said:
Reminds me of a headline in the Sun a few years ago: "Will the last person to leave Britain please switch off the lights".

You just wait until the (alleged) global warming means you all swarm back to blighty!

el cid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Nilesat/arabsat/hotbird/mcsa/Dreambox 500S
My Location
Middle East & Sothern Spain
I have just got the Humax receiver & card from ADMC. Having real trouble gettin a signal on transponders 11432 & 11449 (Nilsat) which they are using. I was getting everything fine at 11 am this moning now no signal, all other transponder signals are good strength & quality.
Their help line tells me it is my dish, how can this be on only 2 transponders, Can anyone help? Please hurry EPL kick off is iminent.

garyg

Reaction score
Website
garygoodger.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
el cid said:
I have just got the Humax receiver & card from ADMC. Having real trouble gettin a signal on transponders 11432 & 11449 (Nilsat) which they are using. I was getting everything fine at 11 am this moning now no signal, all other transponder signals are good strength & quality.
Their help line tells me it is my dish, how can this be on only 2 transponders, Can anyone help? Please hurry EPL kick off is iminent.

have you got another receiver you can use to test signal on the TP's? I found my technomate was alot better for monitoring as the Humax only shows in 10%, and anything under 40% it tells you it has 0% signal.

So it may be you have like 39% signal... I really struggled here in the UK to get signal between 12pm and 4pm on my 1.8M, not sure what its like in spain

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
el cid said:

Channel fade out on some frequencies for part of the day is a common problem for ultra fringe reception. If the dish is already tweaked to get the best out of it then the answer is simple - you need a bigger dish :D

el cid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Garyg, just PM'd you thanks for the response.

el cid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Analoguesat,
Thanks for the reponse but it's not fringe reception. I'm in Dubai & still can't get it. Just spoken to a bar owner who has 7 of their decoders & tryig to get ready for he EPL kick off today, guess what, NO SIGNAL !!!!! ADMC are in denial that it is their problem. This reminds me of the fiasco with the world cup in themiddle east thanks to Al Jazeera.

ADMC might get the problems sorted out by the end of the season, but I doubt it.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Ah ok - hadnt noticed your location.

Probably local interference in that case.

petediscrete

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
mvision hd200 combo + Technomate 5400 Super+ technomate diseqc motor+ TD110 dish
My Location
Ireland and Gran Canaria
Well garyg one game down (Spurs 0 Man City 0) only a couple of hundred to go.I assume you are watching on 16 e with your Tring card.

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
el cid said:
Having real trouble gettin a signal on transponders 11432 & 11449 (Nilsat) which they are using.
Those transponders aren't on Nilesat, they are on AB4A. For me Nilesat is easy on a 60cm dish and AB4A impossible on a 150cm dish. I would have thought you would get them in Dubai though. Otherwise just point the dish at 26ºE.

michael01707

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Channel Master 1.2m and 1.8m, Vantage VT-X221TS CI and 8000s, Technomate V-Box II, 18" Superjack actuator
My Location
London
I went to the lunchtime kick off today and have got back for the second halves. Excellent coverage on AD Sports, except for the crackly sound on the English soundtrack on 5. Skies are grey and its coping ok, hopefully no rain will disrupt viewing this afternoon . Picture quality is good, looks like all Premier League games are filmed in HD although quality not as good as Sky HD. It is particularly noticeable if you compare Sky News HD and others like Nat Geo.

garyg

Reaction score
Website
garygoodger.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Hi mate im rolling on Ad sports now to! on the 2.5M.

Hopefully it rains tomorrow as scheduled so i can see how signal holds out against the rain

bwiah06

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
manhatten xtm 1west 1.0 dish
My Location
n ireland
hey garyg what signal you getting with the 2.5 ?

garyg

Reaction score
Website
garygoodger.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
between 56%-60% so far today 56% at worst time of the day and about 59/60 at the moment but its getting abit more cloudy

tjlowe2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.8 channel master,
spiderbox 9000hd, tm5400CI,tm 6900hd, AZ Box- (For 4:2:2 feeds only)
diablo 2.2,2.3 and diablo 2.
My Location
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, ENGLAND
garyg,
what have you done to get your dish to pull better signals in, as we know you were having problems.

TJ

garyg

Reaction score
Website
garygoodger.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
tjlowe2 said:
garyg,
what have you done to get your dish to pull better signals in, as we know you were having problems.

TJ

See my thread on here in the dish setup mate channel hopper came down from london and set it up properly and with help from rolf to :)