abu dhabi sport - UK

just read it all mate..... nice of them to come and help..... i'm well impressed with the outcome of the saga... nice to see some pics of the beast as well.

TJ
 
is it motorised as well ??


TJ
 
garyg said:
Nah its fixed on 26E mate as I just wanted Ad Sports for the EPL :)

Well stop Posting and get watching!

Kick-off in 15 mins.
 
Tivù said:
Well stop Posting and get watching!

Kick-off in 15 mins.

haha i am watching now!

Wish the build up was english not arabic :(
 
garyg said:
haha i am watching now!

Wish the build up was english not arabic :(

Hi mate, glad you got it working. Switch to 5, that is Premier League TV and has English build up.
 
michael01707 said:
Hi mate, glad you got it working. Switch to 5, that is Premier League TV and has English build up.

oh dam! will that have english at half time or not?
 
garyg said:
oh dam! will that have english at half time or not?

Half time, post match, then panelists talk to fans all over the world!
 
michael01707 said:
Half time, post match, then panelists talk to fans all over the world!

oh that sounds awsome!

but the game is only on 3 yeh?
 
garyg said:
oh that sounds awsome!

but the game is only on 3 yeh?

No on 5 as well with the English option in Dolby. 3 is like what ShowSports 1 was and 5 is what ShowSports 2 was except on Saturday 3pm, they will have different games but with an English panel. Its been Alan Curbishley and Andy Townsend every day so far.
 
also, any easy to access full AD Sports schedule or is it proxy every time?
 
You're welcome, your efforts have been well worth it. My project continues, got a narrow band feedhorn and LNB on its way from the USA.
 
garyg said:
also, any easy to access full AD Sports schedule or is it proxy every time?

I find it hard to get a proxy and no EPG. Hopefully they will start putting EPG data on the channels. Showtime's website was brilliant with now and next info on channels.
 
michael01707 said:
You're welcome, your efforts have been well worth it. My project continues, got a narrow band feedhorn and LNB on its way from the USA.

Very nice, what dish is this for mate?

michael01707 said:
I find it hard to get a proxy and no EPG. Hopefully they will start putting EPG data on the channels. Showtime's website was brilliant with now and next info on channels.

I have a working proxy if you want it mate but its sooooo slow takes 4 minutes to load 1 page!!
 
garyg said:
I have a working proxy if you want it mate but its sooooo slow takes 4 minutes to load 1 page!!

PM me with that please, I'll try to use it at different times to you!
 
garyg said:
Very nice, what dish is this for mate?

They're for my CM 1.8m. The feedhorn is a Channel Master one optimised for frequencies between 11,700 and 12,200 MHz and so is the LNB. A forum member in Belguim went from losing Nilesat in the rain on a 1.2m to getting it in all weather with this equipment so I'm hopeful it will have the same effect for me.
 
michael01707 said:
They're for my CM 1.8m. The feedhorn is a Channel Master one optimised for frequencies between 11,700 and 12,200 MHz and so is the LNB. A forum member in Belguim went from losing Nilesat in the rain on a 1.2m to getting it in all weather with this equipment so I'm hopeful it will have the same effect for me.

very good!

my 1.8m got signal ok but at 3pm was only around 48%, now 56% on the 2.5m.

What % you getting at 3pm mate your not that far from here!

I am going to try the quad lnb next as aparently its a bit better then mine and every little helps!
 
garyg said:
very good!

my 1.8m got signal ok but at 3pm was only around 48%, now 56% on the 2.5m.

What % you getting at 3pm mate your not that far from here!

I am going to try the quad lnb next as aparently its a bit better then mine and every little helps!

It was about 50% for the second halves on Saturday, which is why I'm going to the extra effort.
 
michael01707 said:
It was about 50% for the second halves on Saturday, which is why I'm going to the extra effort.

have you been in any rain yet while watching? how did you hold out?
 
Back
Top