abu dhabi sport - UK

garyg said:
i use that site but it says "AD SPORTS HD"

No actual numbers

It does, Gary ............. just hover your pointer over a channel name and it expands to give you all associated position, Satellite name, frequency, encryption type etc.
 
Tivù said:
It does, Gary ............. just hover your pointer over a channel name and it expands to give you all associated position, Satellite name, frequency, encryption type etc.

But I am after...

This game is on Ad Sports 3

Ad Sports 4
Ad sports 5

6, 7, 8 etc...

That just gves frequncies? Or am I being blind?
 
I'll get my specs and check ................

Ah, I see what you mean.

Everything but exactly which AD Sports #

But there's only a handful of related Channels, so can't you just write a list of which is on which frequency (or remember them)?


Edit: Ah, just looked at 26E listings and see the problem clearly.

Hmmm.
 
garyg said:
But I am after...

This game is on Ad Sports 3

Ad Sports 4
Ad sports 5

6, 7, 8 etc...

That just gves frequncies? Or am I being blind?

There are promos on the Sports channels in Arabic and English. Stoke - Spurs is on 3, that's all I remember.
 
michael01707 said:
There are promos on the Sports channels in Arabic and English. Stoke - Spurs is on 3, that's all I remember.

Yeh,

By the time i read them there gone! lol

How is your signal at the moment mate?
 
garyg said:
Yeh,

By the time i read them there gone! lol

How is your signal at the moment mate?

I'm at work now, was fine this morning though which is usually a weak time. My narrow band feedhorn arrived today so I am looking forward to trying that out. After a couple of days of predicted clear skies for tomorrow, BBC weather now predicts heavy rain showers!

I know what you mean about the schedule disappearing before your eyes. This is why I resent the cardsharers of the Middle East and North Africa, forcing the TV companies into pairing cards. Now no PVR functions and a rubbish tuner! Oh and more cost for the hardware!
 
michael01707 said:
I'm at work now, was fine this morning though which is usually a weak time. My narrow band feedhorn arrived today so I am looking forward to trying that out. After a couple of days of predicted clear skies for tomorrow, BBC weather now predicts heavy rain showers!

I know what you mean about the schedule disappearing before your eyes. This is why I resent the cardsharers of the Middle East and North Africa, forcing the TV companies into pairing cards. Now no PVR functions and a rubbish tuner! Oh and more cost for the hardware!

So strange as today my signal is the worst its been since the dish going up!

Struggling for a lock all day!

Having to watch viasat PL at 5e on my 1.2! Thats beaming in.

Il see how ad sports is at 3pm today, might let me know if i will get anything tomorrow 3pm!

I think my 2.5M is still really under performing
 
garyg said:
I think my 2.5M is still really under performing
It's only days now until Nilesat201 starts transmitting. Maybe that will be stronger.
 
Huevos said:
It's only days now until Nilesat201 starts transmitting. Maybe that will be stronger.

Fingers crossed mate, that is what im hoping for!
 
Unless theres been a serious miscalculation with the dish design - (it happens - One of the Optus craft had is polarities reversed by mistake which caused serious problems for Sky New Zealand!) then theres no chance Gary!
 
doh! ah well! ad sports comes clear by 3pm luckily! its just not rained at 3pm yet :( forcasted to tomorrow tho lol
 
I still have that 3.1m if you need, but as others have suggested it would be worth changing the LNB initially.
 
Channel Hopper said:
I still have that 3.1m if you need, but as others have suggested it would be worth changing the LNB initially.

what lnb would you recomend mate? I have a single 1 here i heard there abit better then the twin, then I also hear the quad is even better...

I dont want to go unbolting the lnb and ruin my signal altogether tho
 
there's also the inverto black pro c120 lnb that's been released not sure if its any good. If you do change lnb you will need to redo the skew settings with a change of lnb
 
wod said:
there's also the inverto black pro c120 lnb that's been released not sure if its any good. If you do change lnb you will need to redo the skew settings with a change of lnb

i´m still waiting for it ,,Tecatel told me that they are receiving few sample very soon ...still waiting

@gary
can you get hold of a single polarity LNB to test?? ,,like the one in the pictures.. preferably PLL one ,check this one on the auction site item Nº: 120591874343 , those LNBs are used mainly for Bi-directional Broadband links and they are very stable and reliable..i still think you are getting some noise from Astra 2 with your dish
 

Attachments

  • lnb1[1].webp
    lnb1[1].webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 26
  • lnb2[1].webp
    lnb2[1].webp
    35.7 KB · Views: 28
  • !B)HohHg!mk~$(KGrHqZ,!ioEv1+0G-RlBMMJb1u!7Q~~_3[1].webp
    !B)HohHg!mk~$(KGrHqZ,!ioEv1+0G-RlBMMJb1u!7Q~~_3[1].webp
    77.7 KB · Views: 29
Here you go mate.
 

Attachments

  • admcsched1.webp
    admcsched1.webp
    7.4 KB · Views: 63
  • admcsched2.webp
    admcsched2.webp
    6.5 KB · Views: 54
michael01707 said:
I'm at work now, was fine this morning though which is usually a weak time. My narrow band feedhorn arrived today so I am looking forward to trying that out. After a couple of days of predicted clear skies for tomorrow, BBC weather now predicts heavy rain showers!

I know what you mean about the schedule disappearing before your eyes. This is why I resent the cardsharers of the Middle East and North Africa, forcing the TV companies into pairing cards. Now no PVR functions and a rubbish tuner! Oh and more cost for the hardware!

Hows your signal at the moment?

I am not getting a lock at the moment!! Just in cloud
 
i see ljs are giving the channel number now after each ad sports hd
 
jordie said:
i see ljs are giving the channel number now after each ad sports hd

Yeh i noticed that this morning just before i saw this post lol
 
Back
Top