abu dhabi sport - UK

garyg said:
My dish is being a nightmare :(

Time for a rethink

I did suggest a 2.4 dish from Spain. Mine is fine and no major problems except the odd re alignment because of the footprint.
 
Barry Young said:
I did suggest a 2.4 dish from Spain. Mine is fine and no major problems except the odd re alignment because of the footprint.

Im looking at the options mate even a 1.8 is out performing me
 
Tivù said:
Passport on standby.

Have two spare rooms and space for a LARGE dish.
 
garyg said:
Im looking at the options mate even a 1.8 is out performing me

If you need any help from Spain, I will do what I can.
 
Barry Young said:
If you need any help from Spain, I will do what I can.

Thanks mate might pm you!

I dont get my dish if i stand infront of certain parts i get signal! soon as i move its gone
 
Gary, have you seen this? http://www.satellites.co.uk/forums/...el-master-dish-kingpost-mount.html#post943260

I still don't think it is the dish though. Going back through the thread it seems like CH and Rolf have ruled out any chance of the dish having any sort of major fault.

I still think you ought to try a different feedhorn though. I came across another dish the other day with one of those and I swapped it and it picked up a load of signal in lo-band. I'm sure I've got one lying around that I could send you... or better still a Black Ultra with the built in feed. My sister is going to England on the 21st so I could get her to post you something.

But also you said the LNB is floating around a bit. Well, if that is true, you really need to sort the mount out so the LNB is solidly attached to the dish.
 
i have no doubts all the issues are in the LNB.

I am going to see if i can get the guys back round to help get this lnb setup solid once and for all.

Also if we could sort out the other lnbs to try that would be awsome!

Also ive pmd the guy about that dish.

Its alot more basic then mine and something even I can work! This offset one is a nightmare for me when the lnb moves :(
 
@trigger
Please, i can`t search the frecuency 11823 on BADR on my ir1020HD.Other channels are ok.
With the original frecuency i can´t find the chanel Ad Sport8.
Can you help me?
Thanks
 
garyg said:
i have no doubts all the issues are in the LNB.

I am going to see if i can get the guys back round to help get this lnb setup solid once and for all.

Also if we could sort out the other lnbs to try that would be awsome!

Also ive pmd the guy about that dish.

Its alot more basic then mine and something even I can work! This offset one is a nightmare for me when the lnb moves :(

did you think of getting even bigger prime focus dish like Andersen or something similar??
 
kseank said:
interesting stuff on tomorrow , 7 3pm matches but on 6 Abu Dhabi Sport Channels :)
my guess is probably near kickoff thell launch a 7th channels

ad sports 9 = NGA, national geographical channel
 
pipino said:
did you think of getting even bigger prime focus dish like Andersen or something similar??

i dont have the room mate :(
 
Hi Gary

out of interest waht did you pay for your dish?

It sounds like it was working and now its not?

Is that the case?

Thanks
 
Koldo said:
@trigger
Please, i can`t search the frecuency 11823 on BADR on my ir1020HD.Other channels are ok.
With the original frecuency i can´t find the chanel Ad Sport8.
Can you help me?
Thanks

Set the frequency as stated but make sure that you change to DVB-S2 and then scan
 
trigger said:
Set the frequency as stated but make sure that you change to DVB-S2 and then scan

Thank you.
I don´t find the way to search on S2- mode.
Maybe the frecuency is wrong on this receiver.
On my Khatrein y have all the channels with the same disk.
Regards.
 
ABARKIE said:
Hi Gary

out of interest waht did you pay for your dish?

It sounds like it was working and now its not?

Is that the case?

Thanks

It worked a bit, never great always under performed.

Getting a 2.4M 2 piece dish next week :)
 
kseank said:
i main games they seem to have half time / full time studio with english ex players , now they arabs speak in arabic ofcourse but the english who is in studio answers in English ofcourse but there an Arabic Translate which translate him to arabic in "live" so you can actualy hear the english .
i tried to switch the Audio Tracks , tried them both (Arabic , English). but are the same.

any thoughts?

thanks alot

Put up with it - theres nothing you can do :)
 
kseank said:
but on box it says and they do advertise it as english + arabic pre match and post match analysis

English build up on one channel and Arabic on the other I would have thought
 
Back
Top