abu dhabi sport - UK

michael01707 said:
I lost signal for a couple of days last week but it is back. I look forward to seeing how much better a 2.4 perofrms than a 1.8. Apparantly the gain in dish size isn't proportional to gain.

when did you loose the signal? And when did it come back? Any idea why you lost it? Maybe thats why i couldnt find the signal? lol
 
garyg said:
What internet speeds do you get out there? Is there any net with high uploads?
Vodafone is supposed to be 2Mbps up and 2Mbps down. Package comes with a WiFi router. I've got friend who has this and he says the up and down speeds are correct according to a broadband test site.
 
garyg said:
when did you loose the signal? And when did it come back? Any idea why you lost it? Maybe thats why i couldnt find the signal? lol

Early last week, after being able to watch in the rain. Its back weaker since Friday. Only lost 11776 H. Looking forward to seeing how the new Nilesat performs. I know I have a clear line of sight to that.
 
Huevos said:
Vodafone is supposed to be 2Mbps up and 2Mbps down. Package comes with a WiFi router. I've got friend who has this and he says the up and down speeds are correct according to a broadband test site.

Are you able to get more then 1 connection?

michael01707 said:
Early last week, after being able to watch in the rain. Its back weaker since Friday. Only lost 11776 H. Looking forward to seeing how the new Nilesat performs. I know I have a clear line of sight to that.

Thats not good! Have you tried making some tweaks to your dish?
 
garyg said:
Are you able to get more then 1 connection?
I would have thought so, but I'm not sure.
 
garyg said:
Thats not good! Have you tried making some tweaks to your dish?

Tweaked but the horizontals are weaker generally.
 
garyg said:
not good! hope my 2.4m sorts me out!

BTW very overcast here. Clocks back soon, which makes it even worse for 3pms. Signal picks up at 3pm BST.
 
michael01707 said:
BTW very overcast here. Clocks back soon, which makes it even worse for 3pms. Signal picks up at 3pm BST.

Viasat for me then lol we shal see
 
garyg said:
mike hows your signal now?

Not at home now, but 40% this morning. Mornings are weakest for me.
 
michael01707 said:
Not at home now, but 40% this morning. Mornings are weakest for me.

what you getting in the afternoons mate? 2pm?

My 2.4m comes tomorrow so fingers crossed its ok.

You still got that lnb for me? :)
 
garyg said:
what you getting in the afternoons mate? 2pm?

My 2.4m comes tomorrow so fingers crossed its ok.

You still got that lnb for me? :)

It never arrived, tracking says left Canada but that was a month ago. May have to look in to getting a refund if its not here in the next week. I get 40-50% at 2pm, gets much stronger near 4pm.
 
michael01707 said:
It never arrived, tracking says left Canada but that was a month ago. May have to look in to getting a refund if its not here in the next week. I get 40-50% at 2pm, gets much stronger near 4pm.

ok mate how is it in medium rain?

i had 47% on showtime last few years and survived, so fingers crossed the 2.4m goes ok on ad sports
 
garyg said:
ok mate how is it in medium rain?

i had 47% on showtime last few years and survived, so fingers crossed the 2.4m goes ok on ad sports

Showtime was an easy catch compared to AD Sport! Its hard to say how it is in medium rain. I've had a stable picture in a heavy shower but nothing with a little rain. There seem to be other variables. The strength can vary week by week. I think it has been suggested before that the satellite can move off course causing those of us well outside the intended coverage zone to lose signal. I expect you to see a significant improvement on your new dish. I will be very interested in the results.
 
from another forum

"I have a Special Upcoming news for my client and EPL Lover in HD and English and all 380 games

- Abu Dhabi Sport HD soon gonna be added to the server free of course i will just need some free time to go to Spain to get some tool for that and will keep you in touch"

Can this card be shared now then? Thought it was locked to the Humax reciever?
 
SuperMario52 said:
from another forum

"I have a Special Upcoming news for my client and EPL Lover in HD and English and all 380 games

- Abu Dhabi Sport HD soon gonna be added to the server free of course i will just need some free time to go to Spain to get some tool for that and will keep you in touch"

Can this card be shared now then? Thought it was locked to the Humax reciever?

Very interesting if that is the case. I look forward to updates. Thank you.
 
Now ADSPORTS HD Channels on NileSat 201

3 To 7 -- 12092 V 27500 DVB-S2 8psk
8 And NAT GEO , SKY , FOX -- 12111 H 27500 DVB-S2 8psk
 
Back
Top