garyg said:what does the message currently scrolling along the bottom of ad sports say?
Anyone that can read arabic? All I can read is the 201 frequences and 1-11-2010 and "HD"
Tivù said:I know this one.
It says:
"Gary, we know you love a challenge, so we are going to move somewhere we reckon you'll never find us"
If it is only one channel on the mux doing this it is probably down to the link up, similar to what happen with the World Cup a few times.garyg said:yes lots of dropouts and issues on all channels on 26e
ad sports 6 is very glitchy!
Barry Young said:To be honest, i don't know much about internet speeds, all I can tell you is that you will struggle to get, what is supposed to three megs. The price here is quite high as there is not the competition as there is in the UK. That's one downside of living in Spain. I hope you feel a little better now. lol.
Licinius said:I live in the sticks now so have a measly 1meg wireless broadband but had a very reliable 6meg when I lived in town. Just to wake up this thread I'm shopping around now for an AB Sports card/receiver. best price I've found so far is £289 with free shipping to Spain, any better prices than that?
I'm really looking forward to putting my 80ck dish to good use Humping