AD3000IP Memory

SST12

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM6900 Combo. 160G HDD. Technomate TM6902 Super Combo, 1TB HDD. 1.2Mtr Channel Master dish & Polar mount, Samsung LED HDTV's
My Location
Eastern England. UK
Hi all

Trying to update my sat database by hand as i haven't used it for a long time.

The problem I have, after seting up dish, limits, sat positions etc. I am currently adding transponders on 1 Deg. West, ive entered about 15 or so and the last four I put in and scanned would not pick up anything, the search screen displays 'Searching Completed, Buffer Full...' with the progress bar on about 14%, and no channels, Tried doing a TP search on the program satellites screen and exit to veiwing and switching off power to no avail, could I have a memory fault or is it something i'm doing wrong in the programming.:confused

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi SST12,
you might have already filled up all the TV and Radio channel spaces, have a search through the channels you already have installed and delete the ones you're never going to use, like encrypted channels that are unlikely to be hacked or watch.
Then try scanning the new satellites, also have a read through the long thread concerning this model.
http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=35888&highlight=Echostar+3000
If this fails to solve the problem please post back.
Best wishes
Mickha