Gibertini 1m OP100 - STAB HH100 - Inverto Black Ultra 0.2 Twin
Mutant HD51
Edision Primo IP S2
Dreambox DM800HD
Venton Unibox HD2
Sony Bravia 55" 4K
My Location
South Wales
Screw on F connectors for PE outer CT125RBS, Prosignal PSG01821. Never had one fail on my three runs of it and they come with an additional centre pin for their intended use of RG213 so if you're bothered by the impedance mismatch (connectors are supposedly 50ohm) then don't use them.
Won't make any difference on an F type. Only the coax dielectric/inner conductor determines the impedance. As you don't need a centre pin it will be fine. PSG01821 looks ideal for the OP.

Tururu

Assembled with recycled parts
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90cm motorised dishes(98x90)+fixed+multiLNB+24Unicable.
Currently 56 satellites, 61°West to 57°East.

Octagon SF8008 4K Twin, VU+Duo², VU+Ultimo4K.
Recycled as the owner.
My Location
North of Madrid (28703 Spain) -3Km of IKEA (40.545847, -3.612012).:-)
Yep theres every chance it could be the underground variant. On the side of the cable it says "WEBRO 125 CA1 0020 F 01-10 018119". I've got not idea where I would get the adapters from.

"WEBRO wF125 PE" ==> Polietileno
Lo ultimos numeros, los metros de cable usado, facil de ver, veras que se incrementan metro a metro.

Como indica @RustySpoons dentro de 30 años al sol, como si nada.
Los bichos grandes (4 patas) si se lo pueden "comer", mi primo lo enterro mal y las cabras de se dieron un banquete (+200metros):-rofl2:-doh.
Simpre que la funda no se rompa, no entrara humedad al cable.

Los conectores F rocados los tienes para cables de hasta 8milimetros y otros para cables mas finos.
Con el de 8mm no tendrias que tener problema para rocar al cable, el truco consiste en quitar parte de la funda externa de casi la misma longirud del conector f para que se pueda roscar.

Segun grosor del cable y diametro conector F, 2 cortes similares.
Podemos quitar toda la funda necesaria, tiene que roscar con dificultad (usar alicates para las ultimas vueltas), quitar solo la funda necesaria.
Hacer el conector como siempre, malla encima de la funda externa para una buena conexion con el conector.
El corte queda tapado por el conector, dar una vuelta con cinta aislante si tienes dudas.
---------------
"WEBRO wF125 PE" ==> Polyethylene
The last numbers, the meters of cable used, easy to see, you will see that they increase meter by meter.

As indicated by @RustySpoons in 30 years in the sun, as if nothing.
The big bugs (4 legs) if you can "eat", my cousin buried it badly and the goats were given a banquet (+200metros).:-rofl2:-doh
Provided that the sleeve does not break, no moisture will get into the cable.

The F-shaped connectors you have for cables up to 8 millimeters and others for thinner cables.
With the 8mm one, you should not have any problem to pinch the cable, the trick is to remove part of the outer sleeve from almost the same length of the connector f so that it can be screwed.

According to cable thickness and connector diameter F, 2 similar cuts.
We can remove all the necessary cover, you have to screw with difficulty (use pliers for the last laps), remove only the necessary cover.
Make the connector as usual, mesh on the outer sleeve for a good connection with the connector.
The cut is covered by the connector, take a turn with electrical tape if you have doubts.
Apologies for the translation.

WF125PE.jpg

Last edited: