after 6 days this is where im at

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
kerry smith said:
sorry i forgot to add that i have added the config files for the emu's that i have got in the db but maybe i have sent them to the wrong file . do you know the correct file to send the keys, config's in the 7020 i can ftp them in no problem.for the gemini do they all have to be tar b files .

Look in the Emulators table in

w-w-w.dreamboxworld.com/dbw/emu_dream.htm

All the locations are given there for each emu.

I assume you sent the tar.bz files to var\tmp and manual installed by blue button. So you only need to check that all items are where they should be.

Also I remember now that the March release of Gemini Manager 2.5 did not support DB7020. I don't know if the situation has changed now.

kerry smith

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm7020 1m dish moteck motor
yes found that out last night ,have tried the trillenium image today but think i will go back to gem and use the trill control center to install .thanks

kerry smith

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm7020 1m dish moteck motor
well i went back to the hydra image and im trying to manual instal cams keys configs but when i go to install after transfering to tmp the hyda addons manager tells me install failed .please check available space.when i no i have got plenty of room strange one this. can anyone tell me the exact files to place the cams configs and keys in for the 7020,please do not advise me to look at the website dreamboxworld.com/dbw for the file listings as it is not correct for the 7020 many thanks .