al jazeera sports embedded cam

crispycat

Reaction score
I have just purchased a cam that has Al jazeera sports package times 3 embedded in the cam.
It also has a selection of systems in side it and has the words keyfly in one of the menus.
I cannot speak french or arabic over here and i am looking to watch the embedded sports packages on this cam.
I have located the nile sat but no luck achieving progs
Thanks in advance

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
:-Welcome1 to the forum crispycat
crispycat said:
I cannot speak french or arabic over here

Over here being where exactly? Let's clairfy this.... you are over there wherever that is and there is nobody to speak to you in french or arabic or nobody wants to speak to you in french or arabic or you cannot speak french or arabic please choose which as I am confused.

crispycat said:
I have just purchased a cam that has Al jazeera sports package times 3 embedded in the cam.
It also has a selection of systems in side it and has the words keyfly in one of the menus.

Keyfly is an encrytion system used on Aljazeera sports +1 and +2 on Nilesat. Did they not supply a card or is it a dodgy cam which has some sort of an emulator built in or something?

crispycat said:
and i am looking to watch the embedded sports packages on this cam.
I have located the nile sat but no luck achieving progs.
If you are unable to receive programs how do you know you have located Nilesat????
Right well the footprint for Nilesat is centered on Egypt and North Africa so it really depends upon where you are located in the world, as to the practicality of you receiving these channels have a look here at the footprint. If you are located in the UK then you will need a pretty big dish to receive them.

crispycat

Reaction score
toppervte33h said:
:-Welcome1 to the forum crispycat

Over here being where exactly? Let's clairfy this.... you are over there wherever that is and there is nobody to speak to you in french or arabic or nobody wants to speak to you in french or arabic or you cannot speak french or arabic please choose which as I am confused.

Keyfly is an encrytion system used on Aljazeera sports +1 and +2 on Nilesat. Did they not supply a card or is it a dodgy cam which has some sort of an emulator built in or something?

If you are unable to receive programs how do you know you have located Nilesat????
Right well the footprint for Nilesat is centered on Egypt and North Africa so it really depends upon where you are located in the world, as to the practicality of you receiving these channels have a look here at the footprint. If you are located in the UK then you will need a pretty big dish to receive them.

Sorry I should have been more exact, I am in Casablanca, Morocco and the cam they claim is an al jazereez loaded cam.
Inside the menu are various systems that can be toggled to on or off ie, viaccess, seca etc.

Inside there is also a pakage described as al jazereez times 3 with 365 days limit on it.
I have located nile sat and can view all the free to air chanells including al jazereez but not the plus 1 and 2.

the cam was very cheap at 64 euros so i thought it was worth a chance as the vendor showed me the system working on his set.

Regards

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Thanks for the clarification on those points. Well if it is a legitimate buy surely if the supplier has indicated that these channels were available on that cam then take it back and make him open the channels you want with your cam on another receiver. Alternatively if the package is not supposed to contain the plus channels find out first if the channels can be cleared on that cam, ask if it requires a card to go with the cam and how much it would be to get the plus channels you require or did you buy this down the shuke no questions asked :rolleyes: :-doh!
If you are intendin asking for keys etc for those channels don't bother as most of the members cannot even receive the channels you are after. Indeed I have absolutely no idea how keyfly even works. Sorry

crispycat

Reaction score
I saw the cam in action down in the depths of a medina here in Casablanca and could see the programs on the tv but the language barrier is a bit of a problem I have since found the stall again after about an hour of going up and down some narrow alleys. I have a koan 570 with 2 cam slots which he had never heard of so I have bought a digitalb 6 month cardfrom him for 72 euros and I am using the cam in conax, and now have access to premier football which is what I was after.
Thanks again for your help.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Very Welcome

enjoy the matches :)

mikieboy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
strongsat set to nile sat
My Location
spain
i have the same problem as you crispy how did u get artsport to work, i am in spain and all it shows is what yours was doing how did you activate the rest
thanks for any help

mikieboy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
strongsat set to nile sat
My Location
spain
does any1 know