EMPB
Member
I'm no longer getting signal at "Al Raie" (Public Biss Key) 8W:
Atlantic Bird 2 (8W) - 11082.00H S/R 2210 FEC 3/4
know I am receiving 8W correctly because:
King of Sat list a new Orbit Biss test freq as:
Atlantic Bird 2 (8W) - 11079.00H S/R 2222 FEC 3/4
receiving this ok as FTA "karbala_PATH_1"
and Flysat give new freq for Biss Encrypted (Unknown/Non-Public Biss keys):
Atlantic Bird 2 (8W) - 11045.00H S/R 8500 FEC 3/4
receiving these ok as encrypted "Fann","Music Now","Mkls"
anybody have new freq or S/R for "Al Raie" ??
Edit: marokino08 found answer for me - new S/R 2200
:-thumb1
Atlantic Bird 2 (8W) - 11082.00H S/R 2210 FEC 3/4
know I am receiving 8W correctly because:
King of Sat list a new Orbit Biss test freq as:
Atlantic Bird 2 (8W) - 11079.00H S/R 2222 FEC 3/4
receiving this ok as FTA "karbala_PATH_1"
and Flysat give new freq for Biss Encrypted (Unknown/Non-Public Biss keys):
Atlantic Bird 2 (8W) - 11045.00H S/R 8500 FEC 3/4
receiving these ok as encrypted "Fann","Music Now","Mkls"
anybody have new freq or S/R for "Al Raie" ??
Edit: marokino08 found answer for me - new S/R 2200