Al7bar 'Sky Italy' patch working!

Status
Not open for further replies.

frunko

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, Humax HD Freesat, DM500HD, 90cm dish with technomate motor.
My Location
Highlands, Scotland
Al7bar patch working great on my Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra ...My visions all blurry after watching Prima Fila last night... talk about choice... the Italians must be mad for it!!! Multivision hasn't got a look in compared to this! Lets hope it lasts!!

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
With Sky Italia slowly moving over to Videoguard, its not going to last vey long....

frunko

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, Humax HD Freesat, DM500HD, 90cm dish with technomate motor.
My Location
Highlands, Scotland
Analoguesat,

Is there a rough date been giving to when the change from seca2 to NDS will take place?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Its ongoing as far as I know. Something was mentioned here on the forum last week words to the effect that they were gearing up for the switch.

Billo

Reaction score
My Location
Bedfordshire
frunko said:
Al7bar patch working great on my Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra ...My visions all blurry after watching Prima Fila last night... talk about choice... the Italians must be mad for it!!! Multivision hasn't got a look in compared to this! Lets hope it lasts!!

Hi I got the same recive as yours and I would like to pach it, any chance that you can sent me this file, I tryed to download it from the yahoo grop but it di't work .
If you can my email is: nuts_for_it*yahoo.co.uk

many thanks

MD80

Reaction score
Hello whats about patch sky italy ? would you send me the patch for echostar 2200 and fortec star life time and life time ultra. thank in advance

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
No good, all but gone.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
MD80 said:
Hello whats about patch sky italy ? would you send me the patch for echostar 2200 and fortec star life time and life time ultra. thank in advance

Only parts of Sky Italia are still available, and probably for not much longer. Sports and Prima Fila are now secure.

Software patches are available in the receiver software forum on this site

http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16

MD80

Reaction score
Thank u for your quick reply plz keep me in touch if there any news. Bye

tawhid111

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite & Computer Setup
Describe your setup here
My Location
CA
Hey people I cant see channels like b4u channels the indian channels i have Fortec Lifetime Ultra I got Al7bar latest Bin installed any idea ? !?!?! if you have any solution plz drop me a line at tawhid.hossain@gmail.com

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
tawhid111 said:
Hey people I cant see channels like b4u channels the indian channels i have Fortec Lifetime Ultra I got Al7bar latest Bin installed any idea ? !?!?! if you have any solution plz drop me a line at tawhid.hossain@gmail.com

You will probably find they are behind secure encryptions, although as you dont say which satellite you are looking at we cant be exactly sure.

If thry are indeed secure then

you want them = you pay for them :D

senad323

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i got a fortecstar ultra and dot have new bion
My Location
iowa usa
would you send me the patch for ecostar6.8 and fortecstar lifetime ultra pleas thanks send to

email address removed. Any non personal info should be available to all membres of the forum..

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
There are very few patches available for Echostar receivers. Fortec patches are easily available from the usual Al7bar site

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
A good basic receiver, no CI/CAM slots though, you rely on the patch for your 'extra' channels. I'd consider the 5100 Ultra if you intend to use official cards or programmable CAMS in the future.

Some encrypted channels are openable with the latest patch at present, depends on your dish setup.

No S*y italia though (the original subject of this thread)

BTW, welcome to the forum.

Llew

stevieob

Reaction score
Hi Llew

Thanks for your advice.

Llew said:
A good basic receiver, no CI/CAM slots though, you rely on the patch for your 'extra' channels.

What are these exactly?

Llew said:
I'd consider the 5100 Ultra if you intend to use official cards or programmable CAMS in the future.
Some encrypted channels are openable with the latest patch at present, depends on your dish setup.

I am using a sky digital dish for freeview and dont know how to align it to other satellites....... yet anyway!!

What other channels amn I going to be able to pick up
1. on my current satellite?
2. if i add another lnb and pick up a diff sat?

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Those receivers that have a CI (common interface) slot can take a CAM (conditional access module) that will enable you to view, with a suitable card, those channels encrypted by the service provider (e.g. D+, TPS etc.)

Certain kinds of CAM. e.g. Magic, Matrix are programmable, either as they stand, or with cards that are themselves programmable.

For a good tutorial on CAMS and programmers, see http://www.duwgati.com/uk/index.htm

As for channels openable with a patched receiver, the above service providers and some others are at present compromised. I suggest, when you obtain a suitable receiver, check yourself what is in the clear, as openings can change from time to time.

Encrypted S*y channels cannot be viewed with a patched Fortec receiver.

You really need another, larger dish pointed at, say, Hotbird (13E) or Hispasat (30W) to take advantage of the channels the patched box can open. Or go for a motorised dish.

Llew

tushardesai

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
looking for fortec star life time ultra patch
My Location
scranton
how can i find patch for fortec star lifetime ultra divise for disk network.
frunko said:

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You can find links to the Fortecstar patches in the sticky thread at the top of the Receiver software section http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=56720

But if you are going by the title of this old thread and expecting to see Sky Italia, you will be disappointed, as it has not been available for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.