albania on 16°E 12639H 10833

rodscha

Specialist Contributor
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
carcassonne south france,700ks south of Paris ,300k N of Barcelona
I used to lock this at 35-45% on my 80cm offset
and haven' t been able to lock it for the last 10 months...
Has anyone managed to lock them?
Has the signal lost stamina?
Quite interesting viewing,music and local films...
 
Still there, but weak, I'm in the north West UK, using a 1.2M CM, and could only get 67% quality, but if I moved the dish slightly West it increased to 71%, but then I lost some quality on the other channels. Unusual S/R 10833
 
it seems there are 2 separate "16E",one with Slovenia,Croatia and Romania ,and a separate one with Albania...
like 9E and 10 E
 
I seem to get it here in east anglia ok, 64% quality 85cm dish.
 
wonderful! i must have a hidden obstacle somewhere then...just albania, the rest is fine!
 
Getting all here (SW London) on an old 80cm dish and cheap HD receiver.
 

Attachments

  • 20201019_193531[1].webp
    20201019_193531[1].webp
    145.5 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top