All sky channels?

mikeisyou

Feed Hunter
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Octagon SX88+, Static 1.2m Raven Dish (22w to 33e), Motorized Dish (9e to 52e)
My Location
England
any idea how to get SKY UK tv free in london, iam prepared to pay anything for free sky tv, just want to pay a 1 off fee of ???? or whatever just want to pay for sky tv once, any ideas

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Not possible. You pay the monthly subscription fee or you do without.

:-hijack Split off the unrelated thread you hijacked with your question. Please dont do it again!

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Pay me a grand if you like, and I'll pay your monthly subs for you for a year.:-rofl2

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
I have a feeling that I saw a Sky package in a supermarket which was a one-off payment. £75 possibly. Could be Asda or Tesco?

G

jimbo said:
I have a feeling that I saw a Sky package in a supermarket which was a one-off payment. £75 possibly. Could be Asda or Tesco?

That's the POWF (Pay Once Watch Forever) package: Box, Card and Installation plus four month's "bonus" of two Mixes.

You are not obliged to Subscribe at the end of the initial period and can then retain all the kit and the Card and use it as FreesatfromSky for eternity.

DSG are the main Suppliers (Dixons and Currys), though Tesco do have it from time to time.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
rai uno said:
That's the POWF (Pay Once Watch Forever) package: Box, Card and Installation plus four month's "bonus" of two Mixes.

You are not obliged to Subscribe at the end of the initial period and can then retain all the kit and the Card and use it as FreesatfromSky for eternity.

DSG are the main Suppliers (Dixons and Currys), though Tesco do have it from time to time.
Thanks for the update on that. Seems a nice little package for those not wanting too much commitment.