All the Same

U

upl

Hi,
All m8's of this Forum.
One thing I don't understand. After 12 we can see so many f'g adult channels that you are spoiled for choice. Every PPV / x zone /tequila xx / tequila x / SCT / C+1 and 2 (sometimes.)and others. I don't understand why still peaple ask for others like s_x view. Most of them repeat the same anyway. Just get a video and put the tape on for 4 hrs and you have plenty of this stuff. I presume we are human beings NEVER ENOUGH.
After 10 minutes or so everyone must get fedup.
No offence to anyone.
upl

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I tend to agree with you UPL, there are only so many variations on that theme and several girls and guys seem to be in nearly all of the programmes. But half of the fun is seeing how many different channels you can receive.

Rolf

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
SCT occasionally airs material the others don't, as does Ultra-Blue.

But one thing they do all have in common is a fanatical obsession with anal s_x. I wonder why, if it's as commonplace and mutually thrilling as they would have us believe, they have not yet found a single actress who manages to conceal her whincing?

Oh, and that gobbing into each others' mouths - what's that all about for fek's sake?

Groan.

U

upl

Among all I find X zone better :-jumpy ....... because the artficial humming and puffing is in ENGLISH
Ha ha ha
upl

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
I get pretty much all these channels and in all honesty i find then predominately entertaining for about ten minutes, if you catch my drift :)
They all seem to look the same like a cloning machine or something. ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz Still if i didnt receive them then i would be complaining anyway. I only have to turn on my normal TV with 5 channels to realize that half the population of great britain are receiving, mindless numbing brain dead garbage. Atleast i have 5000 channels of it :) did i just contradict myself? A very good example Of our fickled attitude to s_x or should i say the sensors attitude to s_x as most people i speak to would like a few nice nature channels (hardcore) is the advert for these 0800 numbers for talking on the phone, in britain the girls who advertise these phone lines all look like there ready to step out and do a bit of shopping all wrapped up, god forbid they show a bit of tit, the dutch ones on the other hand cant show you enough of it. }>

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
and the British ones are cloaked in euphemisms, saying things like "if you just want to chat, or something more". The continental ones talk openly about "coming" while talking to them.
One day the Brits will emerge from their Victorian prudishness...

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Dashed if we will 2old. :)

U

UkPapaSmurf

Cant agree more to your comments on proffesionally made mature content

At times I have seen the films made by home users on these sites, and they come (not cum) as a breathe of fresh air with added humour and amateurism that makes it entertaining.

Pity we cant get to see more of them on these channels.

Smurf