AllCAM??

reddish

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if someone could tell me what an allcam is for? I have a ID-Digital CI-24S reciever and I have an allcam patch for it. I am looking at recieving channels with mediaguard encryption for the moment, later perhaps powervu, videoguard depending on how happy I am with the mediaguard channels.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Regards. :)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Unfortunately your expectations of the allcam patch may exceed its abilities, it is doubtful whether it will receive higher than Mediaguard 1 without a titanium card and there is no way that it will receive Videoguard or PowerVu.

reddish

Reaction score
Hi thanks for the reply rolfw... I will be more than happy with seca 1; could you please tell me how I could go about making it work. I know how to program the cards + load the allcam patch onto CI-24.

Thanks for your help

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
If you are looking at card programming, there are a couple of threads in the How To forum. If the patch allows you to enter keys into the receiver, then you will need to go to one of the key sites to obtain the new keys, loads of them l;isted in Nobbly's big links list and in the Keys forum.