AM-44 C-band beam at 11 deg W

patmos

Regular Member
My Satellite Setup
STRONG SRT-4910+,SunRay4HDse,TBS5922, 2.4M P.F Apstar7(76.5 DEGE), 120cm dish PAS 10 Ku( 68.5 DEGE),3.0M Mesh Motorised dish on arc (AM44 (11DEGW) to AM33(96.5 DEGE),150 cm dish W3C(16 DeG E)+ side LNB Ew2A(10 DEGE),90cm W4/W7 (36 DEGE)
My Location
Mauritius
Does anyone know the footprint for AM-44 Global C band beam. Where can I find this? It got some russians channels on it.
 
patmos said:
Does anyone know the footprint for AM-44 Global C band beam. Where can I find this? It got some russians channels on it.

This is C-band Wide Beam and not global.
 

Attachments

  • express_AM44.gif
    express_AM44.gif
    18.1 KB · Views: 43
Thank you adonis1. I see it labeled Global C-band on fl@sat. Do U have the other beams?
 
patmos said:
Thank you adonis1. I see it labeled Global C-band on fl@sat. Do U have the other beams?

According to digitaltveurope.net
" The new satellite is equipped with 16 Ku-band, 10 C-band and one L-band transponders, and includes two steerable Ku-band, one C-band and one L-band antennas to provide coverage over Europe, the Middle East, Africa and America."
 
what is transmitted on the lband transponder,worlspace radio also?
 
Back
Top