Hi there,
I currently have a technomate 1500ci, 90cm Motorised dish, Inverto Lnb.
I receive Astra, Hotbird & more etc and even pickup Amos 2
However, I only get a handful of channels that are mainly ukraine channels.
I would like to get the israeli channels from the middle east that are free to air. I understand that yorkshire to there is going to require some kit, but is this possible and has it ever been done? Surely if the dish is big enough you'd receive outside your normal footprint area! Is there any problems with a technomate's scanning frequencies as i can detect amos but not get these channels i want!
Any help really appreciated, but i think i already know the answer which is
nobody has ever managed from the Uk to get outside of europe!
regards
xboxto
I currently have a technomate 1500ci, 90cm Motorised dish, Inverto Lnb.
I receive Astra, Hotbird & more etc and even pickup Amos 2
However, I only get a handful of channels that are mainly ukraine channels.
I would like to get the israeli channels from the middle east that are free to air. I understand that yorkshire to there is going to require some kit, but is this possible and has it ever been done? Surely if the dish is big enough you'd receive outside your normal footprint area! Is there any problems with a technomate's scanning frequencies as i can detect amos but not get these channels i want!
Any help really appreciated, but i think i already know the answer which is
nobody has ever managed from the Uk to get outside of europe!
regards
xboxto