Analoguesat please read

Benji

Reaction score
Heya, i could really doing with having a quick word with you on MSN please as i can't PM you on this forum for some reason. Please can you contact me on MSN Messenger jc0r:-smallmamhotmail.co.uk or email me please when you are online.

Thanks

Ive changed the thread title to make it more representative. Maybe someone with some definite info will chip in with the current situation. A/S

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Read it!

Dont use messenger progs so you are stuck on that. You cant pm until you have a minimum number of posts.

PS I (along with the other mods) dont reply to any pm's that are better dealt with on the forum anyway ;)

jc0r

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
CM 2.4m
My Location
UK
lol fair enough :)

ok basically i'm asfter the horse racing feeds. you said in a post started by skyscraper that it is possible, just not cheap. Do you know how its done or do you know anyone that does?

Thanks

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Well, someone reckons they are now normally encrypted. Dont have any definite info one way or the other, as Im not the faintest bit interested in the gee gees (apart from the Grand National of course) The recent info we have on the forum is contradictory, but if it is encrypted now I would guess you are looking at professional grade equipment / subscriptions at several thousand pounds.

jc0r

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
CM 2.4m
My Location
UK
Thanks for your reply.

Yeah, at the moment it is encrypted with Tandberg technology. Sometimes RAS, sometimes BISS, i know this becuase i use a Tandberg TT1260 myself, regardless of what most people say about it just been RAS. More times than not its BISS. There are an aweful lot of scamsters out there that have no idea what they are talking about yet are willing to take your money :)

Tis a tough one this. I can't think what you would need to subscribe to in order to get this.

Thanks for your help anyway :)

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Analoguesat said:
Well, someone reckons they are now normally encrypted. Dont have any definite info one way or the other, as Im not the faintest bit interested in the gee gees (apart from the Grand National of course) The recent info we have on the forum is contradictory, but if it is encrypted now I would guess you are looking at professional grade equipment / subscriptions at several thousand pounds.

Somebody mentioned Geegee??

Terrylukic

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Professional
My Location
Cornwall
Its been done ever since it went encrypted. The money they want for it you may as well buy the SIS package

T_G said:
Somebody mentioned Geegee??

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Scandinavian pony/trap feeds are free on Sirius 5E, as well as the German racing service on Astra.

Terrylukic

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Professional
My Location
Cornwall
Equadia on Hotbird, the French channel is very good if you like trotting

Channel Hopper said:
Scandinavian pony/trap feeds are free on Sirius 5E, as well as the German racing service on Astra.