Andre rieu vrijthof maastricht 2017/2018/2019 etc. concert free and in hd for satellite viewers

Must be a rerun. Strong signals on both 1 and 24 West.


ligne570.gif

fleche.gif
Intelsat 10-02 / Thor 5 - 6 (0.8°W)
defaut-en.gif

ligne415_verte.gif

Frequency: 11473 - Pol: V - SR: 13310 - FEC: NC
ligne415_verte.gif

Category: Concert
ligne415_verte.gif

Transmitted in: MPEG-4
ligne415_verte.gif

Comments: Andre Rieu concert(+11643h,13310@24,5w)
ligne570_verte.gif
 
The 2018 feed is on now on 1 West, same frequency 11473 V 13310. Channel name ANDRE RIEU.
 
I have a question about this, if this feed is for the cinema why is the video only in HD 1920x1080, I would have thought it would be 4K
 
Not sure if I’m allowed to ask this but did anyone get a recording of this years show? If so could I get a copy?
 
I will, if I am on time. Can't find how late the transmission is going to start.
 
same procedure(parameters) as last year? lol
 
How do you know that time?
Because if I look at Andre Rieu’s 2019 New Year Concert From Sydney | Piece Of Magic Entertainment I see 7:00 pm (19:00) for the UK and Ireland cinemas.
In Denmark the time is 8:00 pm (20:00) (some say 7:45 pm).
So, UK time 19:00 and CET 20:00 is my guess.
But could be opening of the cinemas not starting the show of course.

What about the satellite details, did anyone picked up the test transmission on 2nd January?
 
2019 cinema broadcast tomorrow on this transponder
I haven t got anything on 0.8W using the aforementioned parameters
 
Me neither. Test transmissions on the 2nd January were with the same parameters, so logically it will be there again.

1546709317827.webp
 
Transmissions starting soon now, signal with test footage is on.

1546711670155.webp
 
1546713179359.webp

Starts at 20:00 CET / 19:00 GMT
 
Coming in loud and clear, but still only in 1920x1088! :)

OTOH, the SX88+ downstairs is the one now having the "hissy fit" and not recording to the attached USB HDD - possibly the disk format isn't the right one, or because it is partitioned? Will have to try to sort that soon.:rolleyes:

BTW, before the broadcast the channel was showing a long list of future Andre Rieu concerts - will they be actually on the same channel on Insat 10-02 , or is it only this one?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top