Any help will be apreciated

nanna

Member
My Satellite Setup
sattelite beginer
My Location
Germany
I have problems with my receiver ( or my dish; or god now wath). I use to have on a fix dish tree LNB and a complete palette of chennels from Astra 1, Hotbird and Astra2. I lost over night Astra2 and I cannot get it back. Latelly I lost Hotbird to. I am confuse and I need help. I dont know much about satellits - since this is my first - so i did not change any of the recever setings . What is wrong ? and how can I solve the problem?
:confused: Any help will be apreciated . Thanke ya.
 
It sounds like a failure of the DiSEqC switch, unless the dish has moved slightly.

Are you experiencing snow , or high winds ?
 
Hi folks,

How can Nana loose two of three on a fixed system? If the antenna moved all three should go titsup surely?

Mark now tries his supermarket Deutsch: schließen Sie das gute Kabel bis die andere zwei das LNBs an ;)

Mark.
 
mljgmljg said:
Hi folks,

How can Nana loose two of three on a fixed system? If the antenna moved all three should go titsup surely?
.


Its possible in this case, especially if the centre LNB is fixed on Astra 1
 
Back
Top