any problem about digitallworld & zenega

vehla_jatt

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i have matrix reborn with mrb 312 loaded on it..dish tv and 10 feet ku band dish covering 13*E & 26*E..also covering 68*e to 108*e with only one 8 feet c- band o
My Location
faridkot,state:-punjab,india
hey u can discuss any problem about zenega,coship and digitallworld 4 any problem

kotmoman

Reaction score
:cool:
vehla_jatt said:
hey u can discuss any problem about zenega,coship and digitallworld 4 any problem
Hi !
i have problem with my digit.all world receiver.model no SFT-190
i want to upgrade my receiver so i may able to see the channels
which are gained through pin codes(like nagravision,viaccess,sece,conax)keys.i have tried to gain software,i did download it from the site
www.digitallworld.com . but could'nt upgrade my receiver
so plz tell what i do to upgrade my set up box.

lokesh

Reaction score
Hello friends, Zenega receivers which is used By Dishtv in India dose not have any software support here in India. Recently I damaged the receiver number while doing some experiment in a particular receiver(I can't mention the receiver number here). But some how I was able to bring back the receiver number. Remember the 9009 option it shows the receiver number and another number which is called UA.Some how I bring back the receiver number but I didn't remembered the UA number, so I put the number of my choice. Now the problem is that when my dealer activated the receiver it dosen't get active and is showing the message 'Scrambled Channel'. I recquired the solution for this problem. Any suggestion is welcome.

vehla_jatt

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i have matrix reborn with mrb 312 loaded on it..dish tv and 10 feet ku band dish covering 13*E & 26*E..also covering 68*e to 108*e with only one 8 feet c- band o
My Location
kotmoman said:
:cool: Hi !
i have problem with my digit.all world receiver.model no SFT-190
i want to upgrade my receiver so i may able to see the channels
which are gained through pin codes(like nagravision,viaccess,sece,conax)keys.i have tried to gain software,i did download it from the site
www.digitallworld.com . but could'nt upgrade my receiver
so plz tell what i do to upgrade my set up box.
just log on to www.allstb2000.com and open all channels.u have to download latest softcam keys frm any site......u should have do some thing that u remove the softcam keys frm the sft software this is not latest softcam keys.........
ok enjoy if other problems then mail me at king_of_faridkot*yahoo.com
and also tell me frm where u

kotmoman

Reaction score
Dear Vehla!
thanx for giving me the solution.i will mail u.other things i will tell u later

vehla_jatt

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
lokesh said:
Hello friends, Zenega receivers which is used By Dishtv in India dose not have any software support here in India. Recently I damaged the receiver number while doing some experiment in a particular receiver(I can't mention the receiver number here). But some how I was able to bring back the receiver number. Remember the 9009 option it shows the receiver number and another number which is called UA.Some how I bring back the receiver number but I didn't remembered the UA number, so I put the number of my choice. Now the problem is that when my dealer activated the receiver it dosen't get active and is showing the message 'Scrambled Channel'. I recquired the solution for this problem. Any suggestion is welcome.
hello bro dis is nt u r stb problem ........u r vc is nt activated by dish tv ...so call again dish tv and ask about u r vc status ....or u call them toll free 1600123474.....if u face dis problem again den u have 2 re install u r stb soft..4 upgarde u r soft ..plz get any other dish tv and connect it with u r dish tv stb trough rs232 and transfer data .......after dat i think u solve dis .....any moire inquiry welcome......rest in peace
................enjoy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

hsbrar

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dishtv -Zenega CD 1004S STB
My Location
Punjab,India
Hello Brar,

Happy New Year ! How r u ?

I did sent an email sometime back to ur Yahoo address but received no reply so posting it again below ,hope u will reply here or to email removed - admin
I am very happy to have met you on satellites UK website .

It is nice to know you have both DD DTH & Zee DTH .

I am new to DTH and would be very thankful to you if you could help me in this matter.

Please let me know the answers to the following questions :

Q.1. Since you have both DD DTH & Zee DTH which model and brand of Set Top Box are you using ?
Q.2. Which of the Set top box ie of DD DTH or Zee DTH is the best ?
Q.3. Which and of what size of Dish Antenna are you using ?Are your dishes Ku and C band both ?
Q.4. As far as my knowledge goes Hotbird is on the far west at 13 degree East and the elevation is very low ,almost down to the horizon ,How to get this satellite ?
Which Dish antenna are you using to get signals from Hotbird ?What is the size of this antenna ? Did you get the equipment from Faridkot or outside ?If from Faridkot,then where is the dealer located ?
Q.5. Are you getting signals from Hotbird,Asiasat 3,Asiasat2,Thaicom 3,Panamsat 7/10 etc simultaneously ? I am very much interested in receiving foreign signals and sharing the info with you .
Q.6.Are you receiving signals from Arabsat or not ?
Q.7.Have you been able to unscramble signals from satellites ? If so which signals have you been able to unscramble and how ?Which method do you use ?

As I informed you earlier that Im new to DTH but I do have a 8 feet diameter C band dish and an analogue receiver .So please let me know which receiver (Set top Box) and Ku band dish size should I buy to be able to receive foreign signals including those from Hotbird and Arabsat.

I have got to learn a lot about DTH and keys of scrambled signals and a hope an experienced person like you will be able to help in this respect .

Ive just returned from Muktsar but could not contact u as I did not have ur addr or contact number.

Waiting for your reply,
With Best Regards,

Harjot Singh Brar

hsbrar

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dishtv -Zenega CD 1004S STB
My Location
Punjab,India
Oh sorry for posting this mail again over Satellites UK.
I just realised you already answered this mail in another forum..sorry .
Now u have mentioned JAMS Patiala who supplied u big Ku band dish,can u plz give me their address and phone number ?
thanks,
H.S.Brar

vehla_jatt

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
hsbrar said:
Oh sorry for posting this mail again over Satellites UK.
I just realised you already answered this mail in another forum..sorry .
Now u have mentioned JAMS Patiala who supplied u big Ku band dish,can u plz give me their address and phone number ?
thanks,
H.S.Brar
..hello brar .........u can contact me on my cell 9872566004 or my home phone 01639221035 ...my name is bubby ........waiting u r call .......rest in peace...............enjoy

Vivek

Bandit Queen
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite Blood
Hi Guys,

Have any one new magic no of ZENEGA Receiver? Now Dish TV people changed the magic No. 9009 in there STB after the new software Version 1.34.

surindra123

Reaction score
My Location
uae
22 g ,
i have astrovox vsr-2600 fta receiver . i can not received tps channels
from hotbird . update software for astrovox vsr-2600 fta receiver not available on net . have u any solution . kindly help us .
sarbjeet ahluwalia
surindra123*yahoo.com
98157-51640

bader40

Reaction score
Hello All,
I have read most of the information regarding upgrading the SFT-190 but I did not find a site the details the process. The forwarded post from vehla_jatt is good but lacks some steps.

I went to the mentioned site, (http://www.allstb2000.com), and with the reciver off, I upgraded the software. However, there are a couple of things I am not sure how to do.
1st. When I find the latest keys on the web, how do I download them? Should the reciver be on or off? What happens with me is that only when I do write and the turn on the reciver the file is copied i.e. while the reciver is starting. Is this normal?
2nd. when I add a new key using the remote control, the new added key does not seem to be saved in the reciver. In other word, after I add a key and toggle the different keys with the green button, the key I just added does not appear.
3rd vehla_jatt wrote "u should have do some thing that u remove the softcam keys frm the sft software ". How is this done?

Should I download a new application software from digitallworld website or the one from (http://www.allstb2000.com) is as good.

Thanks in advance,

vehla_jatt said:
just log on to www.allstb2000.com and open all channels.u have to download latest softcam keys frm any site......u should have do some thing that u remove the softcam keys frm the sft software this is not latest softcam keys.........
ok enjoy if other problems then mail me at king_of_faridkot*yahoo.com
and also tell me frm where u

vehla_jatt

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
bader40 said:
Hello All,
I have read most of the information regarding upgrading the SFT-190 but I did not find a site the details the process. The forwarded post from vehla_jatt is good but lacks some steps.

I went to the mentioned site, (http://www.allstb2000.com), and with the reciver off, I upgraded the software. However, there are a couple of things I am not sure how to do.
1st. When I find the latest keys on the web, how do I download them? Should the reciver be on or off? What happens with me is that only when I do write and the turn on the reciver the file is copied i.e. while the reciver is starting. Is this normal?
2nd. when I add a new key using the remote control, the new added key does not seem to be saved in the reciver. In other word, after I add a key and toggle the different keys with the green button, the key I just added does not appear.
3rd vehla_jatt wrote "u should have do some thing that u remove the softcam keys frm the sft software ". How is this done?

Should I download a new application software from digitallworld website or the one from (http://www.allstb2000.com) is as good.

Thanks in advance,

thanx for pm me
firstly u have to download software frm allstb2000..........then u have to download the latest softcam keys frm..... www.gozosat.com or www.satupload.org .now u have u unzip the both files softcam file nad sft files on desktop........firstly u have to install software.........check ur serial port if .in port setting of software........there in no port shows like com 1,2,3 then understand it ur receiver is connected to pc.otherwise set the serial com port............now turn the receiver of frm remote......then frm software select the file.....after selection of software u should have to turn on receiver by remote it will automatically first download and ugrade the software.the reiver shows first"down" and then"uplo".......after this a message appers on screen of pc "sucessfully uploaded"....then choose the softcam tool...........now turn the receiver of by remote........select the latest softcam file which u have downloaded frm other websites..........after selecting file u should have to turn on receiver by remote........in few seconds softcam keys uploaded...then factory reset it and enjoy it.........byeeeeeeeeee
for other info mail me at
invisible_brar2@yahoo.com
thanxxxxxxxx
just vehla

jaki

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
digitallworld sft1000
Hi

I am completely new to this and hope i can find some help, you all seem friendly!

I have a digitallworld sft1000 which came ready set up to allow me to watch thor sat channels.

Now the person who sold it to me says i need to key in new codes, i have been trying over and over again to key in new codes, but nothing happens and this is extremely time consuming.

So i wondered if I buy a cable to link to my PC, how would i go about sending the codes to the sft1000 from my pc? what software do i need , how do i install ?

Ok i realise i sound like a complete novice.thats because i AM ! any help in pointing me in right direction would be appreciated, is there a sft1000 for dummies??

thanks
:)

huzaifa

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ok
My Location
Tokyo japan
I just bought a whole used systom I am very new to it i installed it but it is not working it says no signal ditected,

i would like to know how to cable the zanega decorder.

can anyone help

Thanks