Any way to boost quality?

aceq

Member
My Satellite Setup
1 dish for Hotbird 13 and EutelsatW2 16
My Location
Geneva, Switzerland
Hi,
on EutelsatW2 (16) some Frequencies have perfect quality, some hardly get to 25 (level is at 75) - such as 11012V. On such frequencies the picture is all frozen mosaic and annoying sound of switching.

I have a 80cm dish with two heads - 13 and 16 (out of geneva in switzerland)... any solutions exist?

thanks in advance
 
Have you set up the LNB skew properly? The LNB needs to be rotated in the holder by a small amount clockwise if looking from the LNB towards the dish.
 
how hard should I turn? I tried it with hands, but nothing moves either way... I am not familiar with how LNBs are built, so I am not sure what there should rotate and wehther all LNBs could be rotated...

thanks much
 
hi,
what lnb is in the axis 13 os 16.
what sort of lnb's have you got?
usually 3° apart need a special type of lnb's. otherwise do not fit.
ALPS has got the thin type lnb's for this situation.
 
Back
Top