Anyone can check 12600H on 22W ?

BombedOne

Regular Member
My Satellite Setup
Covering 30W-105.5E range, two motors, C and Ku band. Various receivers/cards/cams/etc.
My Location
Republic of Georgia
Hello.

Today I was installing motor, everything went fine, I'm getting 53E-22W range with it OK. But, when scanning 22W, I've found a strange transponder - 12600H, SR 40000. My receiver, when adjusted to that frequency, starts channel scan, founds nothing, but doesn't stops - can take 1-2 hour in "scanning" on that freq. It does not hangs - I can terminate scan any times, but also, does not find anything, nor display "no channels found".

Can anyone check that freq?
 
According to Flysat thats a data/internet frequency:

_http://www.flysat.com/nss7.php
 
Oddly enough, I Auto Scanned 22W myself this morning (I'm "Spring Cleaning") and though that TP appeared in the list, it contains nowt but Data - but my SL65 took it in its stride and did not hang or take any longer to interrogate than any other TP.

Rx glitch?

Has the high SR confused it?
 
I was checking lyngsat, it has no data on it, forgot to check flysat.
 
Back
Top